Apple Watch LTE Support for Rogers Business

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Apple Watch LTE Support for Rogers Business

Do we have any info on launch date or support for business users? The wait is killing us. Now watch is One and Half Year old but still no support from rogers. This is the most annoying thing.

I've Been Around

Really. Well that’s encouraging. How about that deal for the rest of us. Win win for all.
I'm Here A Lot

I don't think we can expect much in the way of support for the watch. I'm just looking forward to porting back to bell the next time they offer enough of a port in credit to offset the device balances Smiley Wink

I've Been Around

I wonder if this helps?

https://www.iphoneincanada.ca/carriers/rogers/rogers-esim-iphone-xs-business/

Rogers just added support for eSim for business users (on the new iPhones, but I believe the Apple Watch is also using eSim). 

I Plan to Stick Around

Just called and Apple watch is still not supported. Don't waste your time.
I'm Here A Lot

Agree. I expressed my feelings about the current business roadmap and lack of transparency. 
There is none. 

I've Been Around

Now three months into 2019 and no watch plan for business.  Shameful way to treat your your clients paying the most money.  But i can get a tablet plan and a cordless phone plan for business.  Way to keep with the times.  Why not bring back the pager too while your at it?  You survey us to death and this is really what your clients are saying.  

I've Been Here Awhile

Frustrating 

I've Been Here Awhile

I’m giving fair warning, if you don’t get the watch on the business plan I will send our account to a carrier who can. Who ever wants our 50k in business can have it if they support the watch. 3...2...
I've Been Here Awhile

And yes I finally registered and I never troll.. this is legit frustration