Apple Watch LTE Support for Rogers Business

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Re: Apple Watch LTE Support for Rogers Business

Learning about this latest non-support for Apple Watch LTE for business accounts -- this after having already waited a year -- only adds to the growing frustration and disappointment I have with this company.  Furthermore, it seems customer service and management does not even attempt to make an effort to communicate the reasons why.

Let's wait till 2019..."The best is yet to come"... no thanks.  

I am going to spend my time giving Rogers competitors my business.  

Thank you.

I've Been Here Awhile

spoke to a senior rep in loyalty today. the official position is there is no eta.

she wouldn't even confirm 2019 as she said they have no information at this time.

in the meantime my friend who is with telus business sent me multiple pics of his apple watch 4 that he just picked up in store.

I've Been Around

Can we please get a more accurate ETA than the vague "2019" for when this will be available to business customers? This could make a difference in whether or not I switch carriers. I purchased my watch last week only to find out as I was trying to set it up that our plan is not eligible - this is very frustrating. I bought the more expensive watch so that I could use cellular on it. I would hate to have to switch to Bell over something like this. 

I've Been Here Awhile

I’d just head over Bell today. They can’t give you a timeline or even a explaination as to why it’s not available to business clients. I’m trying to save you months of frustration. Just leave. I’m working with Bell right now to buy out some balances on existing devises. I hope they will, that’s the only reason I’m still here.
I've Been Around

It is really sad to see this and frustrating to not have a solid ETA for a resolution. The very least Rogers could offer its loyal customers is some honest communication.

The sooner this service is available the less customers Rogers loses.
I'm Here A Lot

Why there is no reply from moderator on this?

We really want to know what is the reason behind not to introduce Apple Watch to business subscribers.

Your competitors are in market for more than a year now providing services to business subscribers.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@dhiru1211 mods aren't going to reply because they probably don't know the reason that business customers have to wait until 2019 to have Apple Watch LTE service.  And if they did know I can bet you money that they are not at liberty to divulge the reason.  

Just like no one said a word about Rogers carrying the Apple Watch until we all saw an SVP from Apple presenting a list of carriers that would support the watch at the Apple launch event.  

I've Been Here Awhile

They are not replying because they just do NOT care to!!

Typical of Rogers to do this. 

I've Been Around

Hi Moderators,

Please provide some guidance regarding availability for Apple Watch business users. We are not stupid - a reply telling us that we are still able to use our products with Bluetooth is not a value-add whatsoever. Treat us like actual customers instead of brain-dead cash generating units. 

Thank you in advance for working on this.

Retired Moderator RogersCilio
Retired Moderator

Hey @johnappleseed,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums.

I can certainly understand your frustration. I'd feel the same way too, if I thought I was being left in the dark.

As @RogersMoin mentioned, we are unable to provide the Apple Watch for business customers at this time, but hope to provide this product for our customers in the future. We expect a lot of excitement around the new iPhone models and that is what we are focusing on.

We'll be sure to update the Community with any news that is made available us or keep an eye on rogers.com/business for updates on our products and services.

Thank you for understanding.

RogersCilio

Coming on PPV!
Pacquaio vs. Broner Live
LIVE: Saturday January 19, 2019 9PM ET
Preshow: 8PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $74.99 (HD) | $69.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $74.99
Ignite TV & DTV customers can order now!
Live Weigh-In January 18th @ 6PM ET

Promotional content running all day on CH 368 DTV & 430 Ignite TV until January 19th @ 9PM

Topic Stats