Apple Watch LTE Support for Rogers Business

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple Watch LTE Support for Rogers Business

The people I spoke with in customer service couldn't speak French or English.  

Good morning Community!

I just want to remind everyone to stay on topic. 

The topic here is Apple Watch LTE Support for Rogers Business. Any off-topic, generalized discussion about management or training will be removed.

We did receive training and documentation about the eSIM. If you have any concerns about service you received from an individual agent, please PM us @CommunityHelps so we can gather your account info and submit coaching feedback.

Thank you very much for making this Community a pleasant place to be! 

Have a good one!

Regards,

RogersCorey

I've Been Here Awhile

Does anyone know if its possible to get your business account moved to the non business side?  From what I see it looks like the plans offer more for less money anyway.

I've Been Here Awhile

No you cannot switch:

I've Been Here Awhile

Called Rogers again today hoping for some good news but as everyone has said here it's going to be 2019. Actually unbelievable:

I've Been Around

Man just got my new apple watch series 4 with LTE. Found this forum after I was unable to set my watch up with Rogers on my own and I am extremely disappointed... I even made an account to post this here.

I just called Rogers hoping something changed and that they are now supporting the watch for business accounts - they are not. I don't understand why they cannot support it ... the customer rep couldn't provide me with an answer because they didn't know. Not sure about Bell but I know Telus for business works with Apple watch - why can't Rogers do the same? Someone please help me understand!!

I was so excited to get an LTE apple watch when I heard Rogers was finally supporting it. This is like false advertising.

I've Been Here Awhile

you can switch.   they offered that to me but you lose all your business features.   unision is gone, etc.   I can use a third party provider for unision type services so i was still ready to switch and asked what else i would lose.   no one can tell you until you switch and some feature that you rely on does not work.    It really is a poor system

I've Been Here Awhile

Question: for those with a Apple Wat h reservation, can we still buy it with Easy Pay even if we have a business account?
I Plan to Stick Around

Nope, the watch must match a plan code and the EasyPay financing will come up as an option once they scan the device into the activation portal. There is no plan code for business hence the no possibility of EasyPay financing for business customers, but this is subject to change once it becomes available.

You are not able to get it standalone on a Rogers consumer postpaid account, and the counsumer postpaid account must currently have an iPhone on it, strangely enough.
I've Been Here Awhile

That's so frustrating. I wish they would make sure their reservation system would reflect that, cause then I wouldn't have bothered waiting and just got it directly from Apple.