Apple Watch LTE Support for Rogers Business

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Apple Watch LTE Support for Rogers Business

You have got to be kidding me?? NO SUPPORT FOR BUSINESS????????

Uhhhm hello............business customers by in large pay way more than consumer accounts due to the number of lines we usually have. How about you offer US first crack??? This is bar none the dumbest thing I have ever heard Rogers do. No support, no information, no explanation and a general too bad attitude. Excellent way to treat your highest paying customers.

There is absolutely no difference in the actual line itself so what possible reason could there be for Rogers not to support business accounts for the Apple watch?????????

Rogers what is wrong with you?

I Plan to Stick Around

LEt us know if you ever find out. A brain dead management team for sure.
I Plan to Stick Around

I am pretty shocked and disappointed as well, I just came to ROGERS for Business in February from Telus and to have them tell me that the watch conflicts with Unison and that they are working on it and expect to launch in 2019 is shocking. Telus has Business Connect and the watch worked just fine with it.
I've Been Here Awhile

I just discovered TELUS Business connect today as I researched alternatives to Rogers. It seems substantially similar to Unison, and if they support Watch as well, I think TELUS will be my best option.

I’m going to give them a call Wednesday and see what sort of plan I can negotiate.
I've Been Around

I made an account just so I could post here - this is ridiculous. I just wanted to remind others that their company may have more than one corporate/business plan with multiple providers, don’t get stuck because you think you have to.

I've Been Here Awhile

Interestingly, I just found out that the company I’m consulting with allows its employees to add Apple Watch to their Rogers enterprise accounts for $10 per month.
I Plan to Stick Around

it could be a consumer plan with a corp discount (30% off MSF), you would pay for the plan out of pocket but at a discounted rate as a perk of being an employee of your employer.
I've Been Here Awhile

This is the same message as last year when they did not carry the eSim like everyone else
I Plan to Stick Around

Technician I spoke to on the phone didn't even know that the watch uses an electronic sim card.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Phony

This is really bad. Seems like Rogers upper management isn't doing their job on training the tech support agents and sales agent on specs or even on information. SMH.