cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch LTE Support for Rogers Business

dhiru1211
I plan to stick around

I have 2 lines with Rogers Business and I would like to know if Apple watch LTE will be supported to rogers business too.

If no, when can we expect Apple Watch LTE support for Rogers Business Account holders??

*** Edited Labels ***

99 REPLIES 99

Re: Apple Watch LTE Support for Rogers Business

Mmlawyer
I've been here awhile

If the reason that Rogers cannot activate the Apple Watch LTE is that it conflicts with the Unison service, then at least allow those Apple Watches to be activated for business customers that are not using Unison.  I suspect that this would be a significant number of the angry business owners posting here.

nasa25
I'm a trusted contributor
You guys should have a look at the apple watch cellular activation thread and you might not feel so bad about not getting support until next year.

rockydubb
I've been here awhile

Same story here!! I activated my wifes Apple Watch 4, and than tried to do mine to find that message waiting for me in the Watch app! Your account is not supported. 

Honestly, Bell & Telus both are offering me the same plan i have with Rogers. Seriously thinking about switching to them!! I called today as well, and when i asked the agent about Apple Watch support for my business line ..... He replies: What is a Apple Watch!!!! I just hung up the phone!

What a shame!!!!

riiicjcjck
I plan to stick around
I just changed to the Ultra Tab for Business, I hope all is OK for pricing terms but strangely it let me activate the watch and then just stopped when it came to the 9-1-1 emergency address stuff.

cassiar
I've been around
Yeah, no support for business only is absurd. I’ve been a Rogers customer for 12 years. I’ve had enough... I'll be calling to switch to TELUS or Bell.

rockydubb
I've been here awhile

Honestly, I just feel as if Rogers took all of us business owners. And wiped their butt's with the blood, sweat and tears of ours!!

Or why else would they not offer this for business customers!! Its not like us business customers will use any more or less data than their regular consumer lines!!!!

JC88
I've been around

This lack of service is unacceptable.  I have been with Rogers for over 10 years.  I'm going to wait until October for Rogers to smarten up.   After that I am going to look for an alternative service provider.  I hear Bell has a more stable wireless connection anyway.     

The_Pharaoh
I've been around

I'm echoing my frustration to all the frustrated business holding accounts who are not "eligible" for the "paid" service.

I haven't seen any logical response from the Rogers' moderators, and I've read all of them, to explain either why business accounts should not get that service, or when exactly that service will be available for them. I did however see one response teaching one of the customers NOT to criticize upper management or how customer service get their training...

Learning about this latest non-support for Apple Watch LTE for business accounts -- this after having already waited a year -- only adds to the growing frustration and disappointment I have with this company.  Furthermore, it seems customer service and management does not even attempt to make an effort to communicate the reasons why.

Let's wait till 2019..."The best is yet to come"... no thanks.  

I am going to spend my time giving Rogers competitors my business.  

Thank you.

Johndrft
I've been here awhile

spoke to a senior rep in loyalty today. the official position is there is no eta.

she wouldn't even confirm 2019 as she said they have no information at this time.

in the meantime my friend who is with telus business sent me multiple pics of his apple watch 4 that he just picked up in store.

fish89765
I've been around

Can we please get a more accurate ETA than the vague "2019" for when this will be available to business customers? This could make a difference in whether or not I switch carriers. I purchased my watch last week only to find out as I was trying to set it up that our plan is not eligible - this is very frustrating. I bought the more expensive watch so that I could use cellular on it. I would hate to have to switch to Bell over something like this. 

Chris78
I've been here awhile
I’d just head over Bell today. They can’t give you a timeline or even a explaination as to why it’s not available to business clients. I’m trying to save you months of frustration. Just leave. I’m working with Bell right now to buy out some balances on existing devises. I hope they will, that’s the only reason I’m still here.

ABM9191
I've been around
It is really sad to see this and frustrating to not have a solid ETA for a resolution. The very least Rogers could offer its loyal customers is some honest communication.

The sooner this service is available the less customers Rogers loses.

dhiru1211
I plan to stick around

Why there is no reply from moderator on this?

We really want to know what is the reason behind not to introduce Apple Watch to business subscribers.

Your competitors are in market for more than a year now providing services to business subscribers.

nasa25
I'm a trusted contributor

@dhiru1211 mods aren't going to reply because they probably don't know the reason that business customers have to wait until 2019 to have Apple Watch LTE service.  And if they did know I can bet you money that they are not at liberty to divulge the reason.  

Just like no one said a word about Rogers carrying the Apple Watch until we all saw an SVP from Apple presenting a list of carriers that would support the watch at the Apple launch event.  

rockydubb
I've been here awhile

They are not replying because they just do NOT care to!!

Typical of Rogers to do this. 

johnappleseed
I've been around

Hi Moderators,

Please provide some guidance regarding availability for Apple Watch business users. We are not stupid - a reply telling us that we are still able to use our products with Bluetooth is not a value-add whatsoever. Treat us like actual customers instead of brain-dead cash generating units. 

Thank you in advance for working on this.

Hey @johnappleseed,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums.

I can certainly understand your frustration. I'd feel the same way too, if I thought I was being left in the dark.

As @RogersMoin mentioned, we are unable to provide the Apple Watch for business customers at this time, but hope to provide this product for our customers in the future. We expect a lot of excitement around the new iPhone models and that is what we are focusing on.

We'll be sure to update the Community with any news that is made available us or keep an eye on rogers.com/business for updates on our products and services.

Thank you for understanding.

RogersCilio

Chris78
I've been here awhile
This is rediculous. Why and when is all anyone is asking. Why can’t a business customer get Apple Watch support and when will it be available? This is just sad.

parlowj
I've been around

This is a company with very little concern for customers. Their near-monopoly makes them unwilling to try to listen to customer concerns. There was no indication before buying the watch that Business accounts would not support while consumer accounts seem to have no  trouble. Plus I spent over an hour on the phone with them 2 days ago, and they had absolutely no idea why it wouldn't work. Definitely time to move on to a company that listens and cares, if such a thing exists

dhiru1211
I plan to stick around
Is there any update? Did anyone hear for any possible launch date? This is really getting into nerves now.
Topic Stats