cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch LTE Support for Rogers Business

dhiru1211
I plan to stick around

I have 2 lines with Rogers Business and I would like to know if Apple watch LTE will be supported to rogers business too.

If no, when can we expect Apple Watch LTE support for Rogers Business Account holders??

*** Edited Labels ***

99 REPLIES 99

Re: Apple Watch LTE Support for Rogers Business

Phony
I plan to stick around
LEt us know if you ever find out. A brain dead management team for sure.

riiicjcjck
I plan to stick around
I am pretty shocked and disappointed as well, I just came to ROGERS for Business in February from Telus and to have them tell me that the watch conflicts with Unison and that they are working on it and expect to launch in 2019 is shocking. Telus has Business Connect and the watch worked just fine with it.

RB72
I've been here awhile
I just discovered TELUS Business connect today as I researched alternatives to Rogers. It seems substantially similar to Unison, and if they support Watch as well, I think TELUS will be my best option.

I’m going to give them a call Wednesday and see what sort of plan I can negotiate.

Ahms
I've been around

I made an account just so I could post here - this is ridiculous. I just wanted to remind others that their company may have more than one corporate/business plan with multiple providers, don’t get stuck because you think you have to.

RB72
I've been here awhile
Interestingly, I just found out that the company I’m consulting with allows its employees to add Apple Watch to their Rogers enterprise accounts for $10 per month.

riiicjcjck
I plan to stick around
it could be a consumer plan with a corp discount (30% off MSF), you would pay for the plan out of pocket but at a discounted rate as a perk of being an employee of your employer.

Idgarabl
I've been here awhile
This is the same message as last year when they did not carry the eSim like everyone else

Phony
I plan to stick around

Technician I spoke to on the phone didn't even know that the watch uses an electronic sim card.

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hello @Phony

This is really bad. Seems like Rogers upper management isn't doing their job on training the tech support agents and sales agent on specs or even on information. SMH.

Phony
I plan to stick around

The people I spoke with in customer service couldn't speak French or English.  

Good morning Community!

I just want to remind everyone to stay on topic. 

The topic here is Apple Watch LTE Support for Rogers Business. Any off-topic, generalized discussion about management or training will be removed.

We did receive training and documentation about the eSIM. If you have any concerns about service you received from an individual agent, please PM us @CommunityHelps so we can gather your account info and submit coaching feedback.

Thank you very much for making this Community a pleasant place to be! 

Have a good one!

Regards,

RogersCorey

Grahl1
I've been here awhile

Does anyone know if its possible to get your business account moved to the non business side?  From what I see it looks like the plans offer more for less money anyway.

Johndrft
I've been here awhile

No you cannot switch:

Johndrft
I've been here awhile

Called Rogers again today hoping for some good news but as everyone has said here it's going to be 2019. Actually unbelievable:

Dude121
I've been around

Man just got my new apple watch series 4 with LTE. Found this forum after I was unable to set my watch up with Rogers on my own and I am extremely disappointed... I even made an account to post this here.

I just called Rogers hoping something changed and that they are now supporting the watch for business accounts - they are not. I don't understand why they cannot support it ... the customer rep couldn't provide me with an answer because they didn't know. Not sure about Bell but I know Telus for business works with Apple watch - why can't Rogers do the same? Someone please help me understand!!

I was so excited to get an LTE apple watch when I heard Rogers was finally supporting it. This is like false advertising.

Idgarabl
I've been here awhile

you can switch.   they offered that to me but you lose all your business features.   unision is gone, etc.   I can use a third party provider for unision type services so i was still ready to switch and asked what else i would lose.   no one can tell you until you switch and some feature that you rely on does not work.    It really is a poor system

Chimera
I've been here awhile
Question: for those with a Apple Wat h reservation, can we still buy it with Easy Pay even if we have a business account?

riiicjcjck
I plan to stick around
Nope, the watch must match a plan code and the EasyPay financing will come up as an option once they scan the device into the activation portal. There is no plan code for business hence the no possibility of EasyPay financing for business customers, but this is subject to change once it becomes available.

You are not able to get it standalone on a Rogers consumer postpaid account, and the counsumer postpaid account must currently have an iPhone on it, strangely enough.

Chimera
I've been here awhile
That's so frustrating. I wish they would make sure their reservation system would reflect that, cause then I wouldn't have bothered waiting and just got it directly from Apple.

Mmlawyer
I've been here awhile
This is extremely frustrating. I understood that Rogers could not support the Apple Watch LTE last year because they did not yet have esim support. I considered moving our account over to Bell (as their business team is constantly reaching out with offers). I decided to stay, thinking Rogers would eventually catch up. Now Apple announces Rogers support for the LTE watch so we put in our order. Now we are told business customers will not be supported (without explanation) and that we may have to wait until 2019. Possibly a year or more, before we get the same service as everyone else. As a long standing business customer, I can tell you this was very badly handled. At least tell us why we are being delayed and for how long. We already pay more to have a business account, we should at least get equal service.

Chris78
I've been here awhile

What a joke...........you either have a service or you don't?!?!?!?!  This segregation is really sad,  especially since your competition has had this service for a year.  My guess is Rogers doesn't have the infrastructure to support that many eSim products because they spent all their money naming sports complexes.  

Topic Stats