cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch LTE Support for Rogers Business

dhiru1211
I plan to stick around

I have 2 lines with Rogers Business and I would like to know if Apple watch LTE will be supported to rogers business too.

If no, when can we expect Apple Watch LTE support for Rogers Business Account holders??

*** Edited Labels ***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Apple Watch LTE Support for Rogers Business

dhiru1211
I plan to stick around
Finally time has come for us too..

View solution in original post

99 REPLIES 99

HMV76
I've been here awhile

I would also like an answer to this please. ASAP. It would be sad to leave Rogers over this....

kadamesli
I've been here awhile

I am hearing you won't accept to active it for business customers either is that the case ? 

PeterP1
I've been here awhile

Rogers does not support apple watch for business which is a complete joke. 

Switch to Telus or Bell as they both do.

Phony
I plan to stick around

Amazing I am told that business service is not supported until 2019.  I am so tired of this company, I spend over 500$ a month for a company that is constantly behind in addition to having service reps who can barely speak French or English on the phone.  Should really move my business somewhere else.

Phony
I plan to stick around

That is what I was told also, the person on Twitter told me not until 2019.  What a disssapointing company to work with.

Grahl1
I've been here awhile

Does anyone know if the apple watch plan is available on the small business side?

Thanks

dhiru1211
I plan to stick around
This is really frustating.. first they took a year to launch services for apple watch now still they do not support all line of businesses.. this is most frustrating thing.. they are so slow and so behind to their competitors.. I don’t have any hope from them..

PeterP1
I've been here awhile
one of the many reasons i am switching accounts

Hello, Community!

Thank you all for your interest in the Apple Watch LTE for Business. 

We don’t currently support Apple Watch for business. Keep an eye on rogers.com/business for updates on our products and solutions.

You can also buy the Apple Watch and pair it with a compatible iPhone using Bluetooth or Wi-Fi, but not our cellular network. You can check the most recent compatibility on apple.com/watch.

Thank you for understanding!

Cheers,

RogersMoin

dhiru1211
I plan to stick around
When do we expect to get it? Dont tell us that this is kept surprise for Apple Watch 5 launch (2019 Watch).
Whats a big deal to support for business users too..

PeterP1
I've been here awhile
It is so illogical that you can’t just add to a business plan like you would woth a consumer plan. Just straight stupid

This is so frustrating as its been the response that we have been provided for the last year which I thought was now coming to a conclusion.  Why couldn't business users be included and at the very least be told today a definitive date on when we can expect it?

Phony
I plan to stick around

That is what happens when you have incompetent management. I called them twice today and both times ended up talking with a person who couldn't talk either French or English which I both master.  

Phony
I plan to stick around

In other words move your business plan to Bell or Telus. I spend 500$ a month with these incompetent company and they are essentially telling me, dont like it? go somewhere else.  Disgusting.

Phony
I plan to stick around

in fact, tomorrow I am going to go and check out Bell and Telus to see if I can switch. Enough of this.

RB72
I've been here awhile

I switched to a business account when Rogers took away the OneNumber service.

Like everyone else, I’ve been waiting for almost a year to see if Rogers would bring their service up to the new standard set by Bell and TELUS.

Finally, today was the day it was supposed to be offered. I called business customer service to add a watch plan, and they tell me it is not available to business customers.

Then he tells me there are no plans to add the Apple watch support, because “it is not really a business oriented service”.

It’s as if my email, text messages, time tracking and business expense apps don’t matter.

Wow. After 25 years, I am now considering a switch to the first provider that matches my Rogers plan. Not just for watch support, but because of this ridiculous and insulting response.

Agreed!!!!!! Pretty frustrating ..... I may switch back to a regular personal share everything plan - but god knows what frustrations I'm likely to encounter Smiley Sad

Phony
I plan to stick around

Someone told you it was not a business service?  They are in the wrong business. 

SirWilliam
I've been around

Called today after downloading the Watch iOS5 and iOS12 on my Iphone X and carrier update.

No support for Small Business & Enterprise customers.

We all waited a year for Rogers to release this carrier update.

Now we learn its for personal accounts only. Such a joke, the person I talked to at Rogers did indicate they are getting quite a lot of calls from business & enterprise accounts requesting this.

Listen up Rogers, we're all going to switch our services to the competition.

You should release some sort of press statement soon indicating its being tested on the personal accounts first before roll out to business. 

Johndrft
I've been here awhile

You have got to be kidding me?? NO SUPPORT FOR BUSINESS????????

Uhhhm hello............business customers by in large pay way more than consumer accounts due to the number of lines we usually have. How about you offer US first crack??? This is bar none the dumbest thing I have ever heard Rogers do. No support, no information, no explanation and a general too bad attitude. Excellent way to treat your highest paying customers.

There is absolutely no difference in the actual line itself so what possible reason could there be for Rogers not to support business accounts for the Apple watch?????????

Rogers what is wrong with you?

Topic Stats