Apple Watch (GPS + Cellular models) Activation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Apple Watch (GPS + Cellular models) Activation

Hello @amg,

A warm welcome to our community and thank you for sharing your issue with us. We hope you and your loved ones are doing great! 😊

Not having the ability to utilize your Apple Watch with your cellular plan must be pretty disappointing. I can imagine how you must be feeling. We'll do our utmost to provide guidance and assistance to help get this matter resolved! If anyone else in the community has been through something similar or can offer up some ideas, please don't be shy to chime in. Perhaps our insightful RE @nasa25 may have some input as well!

In the meantime, I'll ask you to send us a Private message @CommunityHelps so we can have a deeper look for you. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Thank you kindly!
RogersLaura

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I finally connected with an amazing lady from tech support. She was very thorough and had it fixed in no time.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

You must have got the same person who finally got mine working.  After three months and countless calls to tech support, dealing with completely clueless buffoons, I finally lucked out and got hold of what would seem to be the only person at Rogers that knows what is going on, and got it working while I was on the phone with her.

Highlighted
I've Been Around

How do you get to the area to confirm your 9-11 address is correct?  

Highlighted

Hey @Cali009 ,

Welcome to the Rogers Community! Thanks for your post. I hope you and your loved ones are doing well.

Is your Apple Watch line already active or you're trying to update the 9-11 emergency address while in the process of activating the line?

To update your emergency 9-1-1 address for your Apple Watch, follow the set-up instructions listed here on your phone.

1. Open the Watch app and select Rogers - Manage Rogers Account.
  2. Sign into your MyRogers account associated with the iPhone.
  3. Choose the first option to update the 9-1-1 emergency address.
  4. Add your 9-1-1 emergency address information. The address must match what is in the Canada Post database, PO boxes and rural roads are not accepted. If the address is not accepted, you need to enter an alternate address. You should update your location whenever it changes, so the service works as intended.
  5. Validate your 9-1-1 emergency address.
  6. Review your 9-1-1 emergency address details.
  7. Click Done.
Related Links:

Let us know if you have any other questions!

RogersMaude