Apple Pay for Rogers Bank MasterCard

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple Pay for Rogers Bank MasterCard

Totally agree. They should be embarrassed. They can’t even get online Rogers bank credit card statements to display online for Apple based browsers.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@2193973 wrote:
...They can’t even get online Rogers bank credit card statements to display online for Apple based browsers.

I can see my statements just fine using Chrome on my Mac Mini (or FF) - using "I Want To" dropdown to - View Statements).  Make sure you don't have anything blocking browser functionality as discussed in the following link:

https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/Internet/Unable-to-load-certain-website-s-and-or-videos/m-p/42...

I've Been Around

When are you expecting to have Apple Pay on the Rogers Mastercard?

I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks for that. Actually reached out to Rogers and they confirmed it was a system issue they were actively working on.
I've Been Here Awhile

Seriously? I thought Rogers didn't care to add Apple Pay...
I've Been Here Awhile

And you believed that?. They’ve been paying lip service to us for 3 years.
I Plan to Stick Around

Haha. Sorry my comment was related to online statements not working not that they were actively working on Apple Pay. I honestly don’t believe they care about what their customers want and we are likely never seeing it Happen lol.
I've Been Around

I can not believe Rogers is selling iphone/android smart phones with mobile wallet feature and Rogers credit card doesn't support apple/samsung pay at the same stage.
I've Been Around

For me, its more than a simple inconvenience. Lost points add up over time. I am an elite card member with both PC and Rogers MasterCard. I chose not to spend PC card anywhere other than superstore. But as I was running my YTD statement from both PC and Rogers, I find that a lot of dollars are spent through Apple Pay using PC MasterCard. Over the last year, this would have given me over 200,000 points with Rogers, where with PC I got about half of that. I love Rogers MasterCard but lacking Mobile Wallet functionality is causing a lot of dollars going to other card providers, at least in my experience. 

I've Been Here Awhile

This is exactly the same for me, PC card gets all of my credit card transactions <$100 through Apple Pay.