Apple Pay for Rogers Bank MasterCard

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple Pay for Rogers Bank MasterCard

Sure!
Although it’s been three years so I won’t hold my breath XD
I've Been Here Awhile

Why is this case marked as "solved"?? Apple Pay support finally arrives on Rogers MasterCard????

I've Been Here Awhile

Too bad.... We are only the very very few customers asking for it..... No wonder they marked this as "solved"
Screen Shot 2019-07-18 at 1.06.24 PM.png

I've Been Here Awhile

It certainly isn’t “solved” for me. Still not Apple Pay support after years and years. Not a good look, Rogers.
I've Been Around

Oh really, let's make our team bigger.

+1 on having apple pay for Rogers Mastercard

I've Been Here Awhile

+1 here too. Basically the only hold out for the cards I carry. I'll just use another card going forward. I want convenience and lots of my other cards offer similar features. I'm not surprised though likely Rogers just can't make it work on their existing card platform. I mean currently I can't even see my card statement...there's some system problem. Why would we expect a 'tech company' to have a working Apple Pay system. Just so frustrating I'm done waiting for what is offered by EVERY ONE OF YOUR COMPETITORS... even small credit unions....

I've Been Around

3 Years since this thread started and still waiting. Come on rogers, this and an app are a must. 

I've Been Around

A new cardholder and so far the card works fine. Was reading all the posts here and wanted to get people’s thoughts on this: do you think Rogers is going cheap and lean w their card (ie no app, no apple pay, etc.) because it may be intended to become an Apple Card in the future (or Apple may offer a Canadian version through Rogers?). Wouldn’t they be a good candidate to launch an Apple Card in Canada through?

With Rogers being independent from the big banks and also having a low cost/cashback card, wouldn’t be a dumb move on their part to grab market share.

then again... Smiley Wink