Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Hello @Dbkdbk

Most likely and the rest will either come tomorrow or Friday for Saturday / Monday Delivery.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @mailu1st and @orangefreddie

It all depends on each rep I noticed. Out of 5 reps only 1-2 reps will help. The rest won't
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix do you really think the 2nd wave will be that quick?

On a side note, I am a 45 year old business development exec. and I have been with Rogers since the beginning of the Cantel days....but my wife thinks I am a 10 year old child for checking my status on Rogers every 5 minutes 😉

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Two reservations moved up (quite a lot) today.

Both are iPhone 7+ 128GB Black (Matte). One went from #549 to #358 and another from around #350 to #154. I'm guessing this is the first batch for Friday's release.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix wrote:
Hello @mailu1st and @orangefreddie

It all depends on each rep I noticed. Out of 5 reps only 1-2 reps will help. The rest won't

If there is a Rogers employee here that can help me in some way, I would be happy to talk to them... I will hang out here for a while still to see if Rogers wants my business. But I think there is nothing they have the power to do to get me a phone in a timely fashion... I will be sad to leave after so many years... Oh well. Easy come easy go I guess.

I'll tag @RogersRoland and see if I get a reply, @Meowmix feel free to tag any others who might be able to help. If I don't get a reply here in the next day or two... And if there truely is nothing Rogers can do... then a 15 Year customer who has never had one late payment will be gone. 😞

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Dbkdbk

Age is not an issue when dealing with Apple releases...My 64 year old mother just called me to inquire as to when she will be recieving her hand me down 6s and complained that she had to wait until Friday to get it.

#Apple#chaos

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @orangefreddie

Let's see if @CommunityHelps @RogersDarrell @RogersRonald @RogersCilio @RogersMaude see if they can help you!
Highlighted

Good evening @orangefreddie,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We'd like the oppportunity to take a deeper look into this situation. In order to do so, we will require access to your account.

Please send us a private message at @CommunityHelps when you have a chance. 

Our private messaging system is explained in this blog.

Looking forward to your message!

RogersMaude

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Quite frustrated currently.

Stayed up until 3am pacific to reserve my iphone 7 plus, 128GB, in (matte) black.

I have been on a corporate plan, under my own name, for quite a number of years. In fact, I have the same corporate plan now as I did when I reserved my iPhone 6+ two years ago. I didn't have an issue then. It wasn't cancelled and switched to their "business" side. 

Now today, it gets cancelled. I contact Rogers, and they assure me not to reserve another device. I ask them how I am supposed to be able to track my phone progress. They gave me a link to the business self serve log-in.

When I log into the business side and add my account number, it says that my account is residential and kicks me back to the regular, residential "My Rogers".

Again I contact Rogers. No straight answers. Simply told that my spot is not lost and to not order another device.

If I'm a "Business" account, why wont it recognize me as such on their own website? Where will it be shipped to?Do I still get it on launch day, like the others that have sinced moved to "In progress" under the residential side, with higher numbers than I was myself.

Why doesn't the system flag it right away? I woudn't have stayed up all night just to not get my device on (or close to) launch day.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Anyone know what is the usual wait time between "In Progress" and "Shipped"?