Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Meow, your original post says

"Just to make it clear, reservations are for current Rogers wireless customers which have contracts with them. Rogers will put up the Pre order list for people that want to pre order the phone which have no wireless accounts with Rogers"

If you arent a current customer, is the Pre-Order a different process? Does it happen after the reservation upgrades?

Thanks

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @voodoo_ca

They put up the reservations for the ones that aren't with Rogers but wanted to switch over. It's the same process as the existing customers reservations BUT u can't see ur status.. That's the down fall. U will have to wait until you get a shipment email.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @nasa25

Agreed. Next year's will be a huge change from what i have heard so far (only rumours). I'll wait for that one.

No worries! Glad I am her to help u guys out again 🙂
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Sorry if this has already been asked but if my tab is all paid off and im eligible for an upgrade will it be cheaper to get the 7 through rogers then or am I better off just getting it through apple?

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @yobumchan

You will have to pay the sub pricing for the device on a 2 year term but no upgrade fee will be added.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hey Guys

So checking the Best Buy website it seems the highest model iPhone 7 Plus 256GB Jet black will be $799 on a 2 year term. So is everyone willing to pay that much for a phone on a 2yrs term?. Crazy pricing...

iPhone 7 32GB - $399 (2yr term

iPhone 7 128GB -$529 (2yr term)

iPhone 7 256GB - $649 (2yr term)

iPhone 7 Plus 32GB - $549 (2yr term)
iPhone 7 Plus 128GB - $679 (2 yr term)
iPhone 7 Plus 256GB - $799 (2yr term)

iPhone 7 Plus pricing

iPhone 7 pricing

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hey Meowmix,

"On a 2-year Premium+ Tab plan starting at $125.00 /month"

Is this true? This is what is says under the 6s and the Note 7? Will we need a minimum plan of 125?

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @darkdad

As long as ur plan is called Share Everything Plus plan or a Premium plan then you can upgrade without any issues. I would contact Rogers and speak to them about it.
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Meowmix

that best buy pricing is exactly what I was expecting.  $500 subsidy on every model with a 2 year term.  Exactly the same as last year.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @nasa25

But $800 on a 2yr term for the 256GB? That's way out of most peoples pockets. It's getting crazy and expensive quick lol.