Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Hello @mailu1st

I only lined up because I knew the had my phone and I wanted to be first LOL. Plus the store would give me 50-75% off on cases because of it haha.

The store I went to had maybe 1-3 devices in stock but last year they had none.
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

Line up one more time just for old time sake...getting all nostalgic on us for the 10th year anniversary?

I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

so the store had only 3 units and you lined up 4-5 hours early still when you had it reserved?! How many people were even in the line on store open

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @ragu13

Indeed! I told my gf this afternoon that I will be doing it one more time and that's it lol. The following years I'll wait at home patiently haha.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @mailu1st

Yup but none of us knew how many units the store had until they opened the doors and told us. I knew mine was safe back there as either I called or they called me the day of or th at before when they received it.
I've Been Around

I need to order i-phone 7 plus (gold)256 gega. I have 2 options Either to pre-order to upgrade n existing device (Not applicable to me as I have my i-phone) OR pre-order to activate a new line (I do not need a new line because I already have a line with Rogers. What I should do?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @emad-abdelsayed

You need to pick Upgrade to existing line. That would automatically reserve a phone under the number you want to upgrade or buy the device outright on.
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

One question, I am considered an account holder on the Rogers system (I have authorization, and am the one that makes changes to the account almost all the time), but not the primary account holder, would I have a problem picking up a reserved device?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @mailu1st

I don't believe so. Even a Level 1 on the account now can pick up ur reservation. I was able to get m gf to get my Note 7 for me on my account as a level 1 when I was busy working. You should be fine as your name is on the account as well. As long as you have the ability to change plans, upgrade devices and what not then u should be fine. But I would call and double check.
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

Yes I've changed my plan and added lines to the account in the past. I asked a Rogers rep at a store already about it, and he said there should be no problem. I'm just double and triple checking.