Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

@Meowmix eh well that doesn't sound good that one of Canada's big carriers would be getting units/processing late. I guess I know for next time =/

I'm Here A Lot

Not all 7s have been shipped...no movement for anyone with a Jet Black regular 7 yet. 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @mailu1st

Well it's not Rogers fault here... It's Apple's fault as they prioritize their own stores before carriers and it's a known fact.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @cojo202

That is correct. Only a few reservations changed statuses. Unless they suspended the change is statues due to the issues that others have had.
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

I would have thought Rogers would at least get some units on time though (or have some say), even if Apple ships most of the units to their own stores. 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @mailu1st

Again as i explained, its up to Apple how many units any carrier gets. No carrier requests a amount. Apple sends them whatever they send. Rogers can't do anything about it othen then send them a email or call nd let them know but again it's up to Apple and not Rogers. Apple controls the stock, pricing and all for all the Apple products and all stores. They give about 80% of their stock to their Apple stores. The rest go to the carriers.
Retired Moderator RogersRoland
Retired Moderator

Hey Community,

Sorry about any confusion the email may have caused. I can confirm that your reservations have not been cancelled so you will not need to reserve again.

@purelithium1@Indubitable@hendersonsarah@Tugs4life@lxhunter

We'd be happy to take a closer look at your account. I'll have someone from @CommunityHelps reach out to you.

RogersRoland 

I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

yes I understand the limited stock. I know there's not much Rogers can do at this point, just hoping they don't get a super late shipment again and get at least some Plus' on launch day... Thanks for the explanation.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @mailu1st

I hope so too so everyone can enjoy their phones!
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Coming from someone that has used Rogers Reservation system many time already for past iPhones, I know the waiting isn't easy, but I can assure everyone that we'll all get our phones in due time.

Not everything might make sense at times, but like @Meowmix has said many times in the past, Rogers has NO control in their iPhone stock. We just need to keep ourselves busy while we wait...maybe a good time to preorder that special case for that new phone.