Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Hello @Dimundz88

Most likely because they know many are calling in for credits for the iPhone due to the phone being so expensive.. So thus why they aren't doing it.. Again you have to get the right agent to help u out.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Thank you so much for the answers. If I did want to keep my plan without any change whatsoever, the 100% gaurentee would be if I just bought the phone outright from Rogers, Apple or Kijiji and just swap out the sim card, correct?

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @WBarras

Yes that is correct! You can buy the device or any device outright from Apple, Rogers or anywhere else and just switch over the sim cards. The plans do not get changed or touched unless u decide to do he upgrade method instead.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

hey Meowmix always good to chat with ya brah! 

I see you everyyear as I too do the upgrades with you lol

So far, Apple, time is most likely 3am -- 12am Pacific time like last few years

Rogers-  well . few years back it was 3am, then last year 6am, so I think most likely 3am - 6am...

sounds about right?

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @hendersonsarah

Good to see you too! 🙂

Last year was around 8am EST. A year before that was 6am. Telus does 3amEST. I am thinking around 5-8am EST to be honest.
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I'm waking up at 6am regardless of what time the preorder starts.  Getting too old for early morning shenanigans.  

Can't believe this will be my 10th iPhone lol

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @nasa25

Welcome back!

Yes i agree. Honestly at this point might as well wake up when u do. I am skipping them one and waiting until next year
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

My wife is looking to move to a new 6s plus. Does anyone know what the new pricing model will be for the 6s model?

Upon reveal of the new 7 I was shocked to find on the Rogers store that the price of the 6s plus 64GB has gone up 100$ !!! wut?

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @zerothree

Unfortunately that will happen within the next couple of days. Keep a look out on the Rogers site to see more information.

The prices hike up due to Apple. Apple controls the pricing for all the iPhones ever launched
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

makes sense meowmix.  Honestly I'm still a bit up in the air about upgrading.  Not much incremental benefit from the 6s as far as I can see.  Next year's model will be insane I think.

Thanks for moderating this discussion again this year!