Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

@ragu13 and @Meowmix

Yes great news I am happy.

Just meant to say others with higher numbers havd already reported moving to "In Progress"

I Plan to Stick Around

iPhone 7 rose gold 128 G #17: IN PROGRESS!!

(I'm I the only one not getting a black one?!!)

I Plan to Stick Around

Looks like they are processing the 7 stock first, and the 7+ stock after by the status changes.

That or they didn't get any plus models 😄

Screen Shot 2016-09-13 at 7.10.52 PM.png

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

No movement on the jet black 128gb 7's yet

I Plan to Stick Around

@RogersRoland 

I got an e-mail saying to go to rogersdirect.ca to reserve my phone, and that my position has not been saved. Can you confirm that this is a legitimate Rogers website?

(Also, all recipients can see the e-mail address of the others, over 400 e-mails. Not very privacy conscious.)

I Plan to Stick Around

@purelithium1 wrote:

@RogersRoland 

I got an e-mail saying to go to rogersdirect.ca to reserve my phone, and that my position has not been saved. Can you confirm that this is a legitimate Rogers website?

(Also, all recipients can see the e-mail address of the others, over 400 e-mails. Not very privacy conscious.)

I hope it's not legit... That is scary to have 400 clients open sent to in an email Smiley Surprised

I Plan to Stick Around

It was from an rci.rogers.com address(I know this can be spoofed) so I'm on the fence.
I Plan to Stick Around

@cdcd3

Copied from John Gruber (daring Fireball)

Twitter: @ gruber @daringfireball

http://daringfireball.net

Ethan Hunt: jet black

Jason Bourne: black

Napoleon Solo: jet black

Illya Kuryakin: black

Connery: black

Lazenby: rose gold

Moore: jet black

Dalton: black

Brosnan: jet black

Craig: black

I've Been Around

Oh it's true. I received the same email with all the addresses in the open. Waiting on hold now to try and clarify the situation. Not very privacy concious at all!

I Plan to Stick Around

I too can confirm that my iphone order has been cancelled I was no 7 !! for an iphone 7 128 GB i also got an emaik asking to reorder it via rogersdirect.ca with about 400 emails in there, i believe we have been hacked. someone cancelled my iphone order.

spoke to rogers helpline they said management are investigating this security breach and for me to reorder the phone, they will overide my number to get my device as I was no 7. 

what the heck is going on,,its nuts...@rogersroland can you confirm all this is being sorted out? there are a ton of emails sent to everyone with everyones email addresses in there