Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Hello @serge_bmw

Thats how it will work! Do the upgrade on her account, get the phone you want and jusy switch over the sim cards later on or at the store 🙂
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Not doing the upgrade and still running the forum...that's a model of dedication!!

Hello again meow, so glad to see you, a year seems like too long to wait to go through this chaos all over again
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @ragu13

Welcome back! I know! It will be another chaos all over again but its worth it 🙂
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

So what's your prediction of the opening bell this year? So far I've seen 3am, 6am and 8am to start the preorder of the past few releases...

Do you think it'll be 12:01 Pacific or will they put it off until 6am again?
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @ragu13

It most likely will be the same as last year. 8am but again they opened it up a bit early again. Hopefuly we will get a answer tonight
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi MEOW! 

Great to always see you here!!!! 

I am still on my iphone 6 128gb and will upgrade to a 128gb iphone 7 yet black or black, undecided. I will of course still reserve the phone through Rogers and either buy outright or hear what they have to say regarding an upgrade. 

Side note, I have NEVER used a case on ANY of my iphones (I have gone through almost every iPhone since original launch when it wasn't even released in Canada yet) and just on the weekend dropped my phone and cracked my very first screen!!

Good news is, I had 15 days of Apple Care left that I purchashed in Sept 2014 and will finally get to use for the first time - $79 to replace the screen, thank goodness. Going in to Apple today to fix it and needless to say I WILL put a case on my phone until the 7 comes out so I can sell the 6 in mint condition. 

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Dimundz88

Hello!!! Great to see you again!

Yes always put a case on your device to make urs no issues happen like that! Some like their devices being naked but they do need some extra protection!

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

If anyone here knows when the "Preorder" starts Via Rogers Reservation System, Please post it. I'm ready to get up at 3AM to preorder one. 

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @chargersrt10

As i posted above to another following user, it most likely will be around 6-8am EST. They won't give a time frame until later tonight.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I'll probably wake up at 5:30am to prep for a 6am pre-order but have woken up in the past for 2:55am as sometimes it went on preorder earlier.

I just called Rogers to discuss my $100 9gb voice/data 'back office' plan and what can be done towards a hardware upgrade. She said my plan is not eligible for a hardware upgrade so I will most likely just buy outright. 

She told me no credits were able to be given either.