Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dsburfitt
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

And I've been cancelled, . .

How is it every year rogers outdoes itself in making this reservation system more and more difficult to use?

Started at 8 in the iphone 7+ 256 Matte Black List...now i dont know what i am

bbrennan10101
I Plan to Stick Around

@kkk777 I got an Apple Tech Mesh case in Black which came yesterday! I ordered the case on Friday! I found some nice ones on Amazon however they don't ship until October 1st 😕
kkk777
I Plan to Stick Around

@bbrennan Nice!! Ya I have found some nice ones on other aftermarket sites, but none ship till at least October or later ... going to switch it up and go leather for the first time, I like something slides in and out of the pocket nicely and think leather will do that well
ragu13
I Plan to Stick Around

@kkk777

I've actually purchased 4 cases already lol

I bought 2 Apple silicone cases (black and blue) and also found a couple of 'cheapies' off eBay that are arriving tomorrow so I have something to bridge the wait for the good ones to arrive

I'm still looking around...I like minimalistic over functional. The Phones look so nice, I'm not a fan of bulky covering them up

I really like incipio and tech21 though...will probably buy one of those too lol
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Dsburfitt

Oh no! That's no good... What is going on.
bbrennan10101
I Plan to Stick Around

MyRogers says Error Retrieving information and to try again later... Anybody else having a difficult time logging in?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @bbrennan10101

Yes i am as well. It's a known issue with the site sometimes
bbrennan10101
I Plan to Stick Around

Alright I guess that's my cue to stop checking my status 😛

Ill see ya guys later on tonight when I check again haha.  In the next few hours, goodluck to all of you, hopefully you'll see some status changes 🙂

Dsburfitt
I Plan to Stick Around

So after a fairly 'heated discussion' with a rogers agent, ive been assured that theres a new glitch going around on the rogers site where your reservation details arent showing up at all. My reservation, though it doesnt show anymore, is still active on their end.

Woosahh *rubs ear lobes* wooosahhh

ragu13
I Plan to Stick Around

In case anyone wants to try...I still cannot get into Rogers account info with my desktop...but I was able to log in and view everything using safari on my iPhone

However...still in progress lol