Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

** I apologise in advance for not quite following the plot to this non-riveting iPhone 7 drama... **

My company ordered my phone a month ago (a Rose Gold 7 Plus 128)... and while I don't know where I am "in line" the status still says "ordered" according to my tech person... that's all they know. Apparently I can't even choose an older in-stock model now that my 7 Plus has been ordered so this whole little scenario is total poop.

I ordered the new phone because my current 6 Plus is limping and gasping (and you know when iPhones go, they go hard!)... If I am reading this thread correctly, there are corporate customers who ordered a 7 Plus back in Sept and STILL don't have their phones?! And we can't even find out when the heavens will open and drop new 7 Pluses down?!

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Ava_Dahl

That is correct. There are many with corporate and business reservations still waiting since September / October. Unfortunately there is no way of finding out when they will actually just give them the devices.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @navster

Glad to hear that worked!Smiley Happy
I Plan to Stick Around

Its been now 2 months and the Roger stores do not get the iPhone 7 plus unless a customer orders one and then they cancel. If that happens, then an iPhone 7 plus is available so everyone I have talked to even the loyalty dept are all call centre people that have no clue about how the sales works! It totally is ridiculous as there are over 1500 people I believe I was told are awaiting phones here in ON? We should be able to or Rogers should be able to just go to the Apple store and get our orders!!!

If you want to go to the Apple Store we can, however, we have to outright purchase the phone so what is the point unless one goes to a better plan that what Rogers has.  Perhaps I will look into some other plans and just leave Rogers altogether....

Let us know because I think they are telling you a fish story.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @teresab

That is correct but some stores did get some units in but only 1-2 units and different models. I got a iPhone 7 Plus JB 256GB October 15th I believe at my store and the store had 2 of those units in stock for walk ins. They also had a silver and Rose gold but all got taken within a couple of hours. Same store got a iPhone 7 Plus JB 256GB and a 128GB yesterday and got sold within an hour of both. They haven't received thar color since November.

Some store got lucky and got stock but most never got any. It seems weird.

I agree with the reps need a more training on this matter.
I've Been Here Awhile

Massive training! 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Ben33-3

Agreed!
I Plan to Stick Around

Well you guys, to keep you updated, I have moved to 297 on the list. I am probably going to call this weekend to remove the corporate code and pick my phone up in stores (the matte black 7 plus 128gb) it's been available since before Christmas, my local apple has lots of stock (isn't that swell, ugh).

I will let you know how it goes.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @courtney23

Yes please keep us posted! Hopefully it works out for u!
I've Been Here Awhile

Were you able to do this?