Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Hello @Qubit

Habe you checked on Apple's site? Also I do believe some got that model but in store.
I'm Here A Lot

I'm still waiting for a 7+ matte black 128Gb, number 9 in queue. I've been waiting since it came out, about a month.

I Plan to Stick Around

only ones they had were 256 gb 7 plus matte black

i also want a 128, but im waiting for JB.. currently position #2

if they had a 256 jb i7+ i would have grabbed it

@Qubit wrote:
Do you know if there were any 128GB Matte black 7+? I'm 776 in the line for those. It'd be good to know if they have them anywhere.

Thanks!

I Plan to Stick Around

So I've been #2 for the 7+ JB 256GB since reservations went live. Finally went into In Progress a week ago. Does anyone know how long it will be In Progress? It's been a week now.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @mudhead15

It can take 1-3 business days but do remember they were not open on the weekend and yesterday due to the holiday.
I Plan to Stick Around

Are any of the other corporate orders able to view their "Order Queue"?. Mine shows no orders, however, if I search with the numbers I have reserved for, the actual reservations show up. This concerns me slightly. I feel as though 1 device would have been shipped by now. Either they actually haven't or they have and my orders are broken.

I Plan to Stick Around

Anyone know of any Rogers stores that have a iPhone 7 plus 128 or 256 in stock in the GTA
I Plan to Stick Around

@Japetto wrote:
Anyone know of any Rogers stores that have a iPhone 7 plus 128 or 256 in stock in the GTA

which colour?

ajax has/had 256 matte black i7+ units

I Plan to Stick Around

Hi. I pre ordered this enigmatic iphone 7 plus (jet black) my . ! on September 12 at 9 am. Was in position 352. Today October 11, 2016,I  am at 237!!! . ? I called last week at Rogers the Lightbulb that answered the phone told me that Rogers had stock of the phone 7 Plus, and I could order it and receive it in 2 to 7 business days. Guaranteed! she said. So I put in the order. I called today to see WTH is going on. I got all kinds of stories, even one that it will take 6 weeks to 3 months for this phone. I made myself clear that 7 business daus is Next Monday the 17th. I said I had better have my phone in my hands by then! Next upgrade I will wait inline. Better to freeze my butt for a few hours and get the phone on time!

I Plan to Stick Around

Really? Why do Rogers customers wait longer then?