Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Hello @kaussy

No need to thank me.. Just doing it for you guys! Next year many will go with Apple that's for sure. E
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I had hope when i went through the office of the president but that didnt really help at all.   When stores are getting stock before preorders thats a problem!  But again @Meowmix thanks for all the info, none of my frustration was directed at you, just happy i got my phone now.:)

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @kaussy

Yeah that is true and i agree with it. Oh i in know it wasn't :). Again no need to thank me :).
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Happy October everyone!

New month, new beginning, new phone!

lets hope so!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I just checked my reservation for my 7 plus 128 jb that I was sitting at #5 with and it's now saying order not found, this better just be a glitch!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I received and email earlier today for both of my phones (i7 JB 128GB) Number 97 and 94.

Email says 94 and 97 ???????

Website says 81 and 83 ?????????

I started out at 169 and 179.

I understand that people cancel and the numbers drop but I got the email 8 hrs ago.

Are you telling me that in 8 hrs 13 phones shipped or 13 people canceled?

I have doubts about these numbers. I do feel better about getting the email below but...

Should I get my hopes up?  What sort of time frame should I expect? Before Christmas?

Dear ME
Great news! Your place in line is 94 for the Apple iPhone 7 Plus 128GB Jet Black for your wireless number XXXXXXXXXX At your request, we are shipping the device to:

XXXXXX

XXXXX

XXXXX

XXXXX

When your new phone is ready, we will send you the UPS tracking number so you can follow it online. You will receive a call when your phone is ready to be picked up in store.

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

I see that I'm not the only one who's order 'disappeared' this morning. I somehow don't think this is an indication of positive news. More like another hour or two on the phone with Rogers trying to restablish my place in the business cue. Aaaarrrggghhhh!!!

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Advisor4Blue & @thewreford

Hmm i wonder what's going on? I do remember this happened 2 years ago to some and it reappeared again after a couple of hours. System glitch was back then.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I had my order ship.

I was #1 for a 7+ 256GB in Black in the order line for starting out as a completely new Rogers customer.

Seems like they have a few phones at least.

Not sure what that will turn into at this point.

EDIT: I just checked my corporate reservation for 2 phones and it says order missing - some type of glitch going on.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @voodoo_ca

Yes it seems to be a major glitch going on