Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

let's say it's true they have stock of jet black.  shouldn't that go to the pre-ordered customers first?  

i just checked and i'm still open at #16 for jet black iphone 7 plus 128GB.

I Plan to Stick Around

i swear to everyone i was on phone with rogers retention for 1 hour 30 mins  she gave $118 tax included 8 gigs data canada wide calling $529 iphone 7 plus jet black and will be shipped to me within 2 weeks .

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @breed

Unfortunately that's with all carriers. They require you to change ur plan.
I Plan to Stick Around

Has anyone moved on the 7+ 256 Black queue? I was 30 last week, went down to 26 day by day, and today I am in position 13. 

Is Rogers finally fulfilling preorders or did 13 other people infront of me just give up? I hope its not the latter.

If this is true that Rogers is starting to fulfill orders, then it's good news, considering its been almost 2 weeks since launch.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @breed

Again any rep can say anything. Take it with a grain of salt until u see the device in ur hands in 2 weeks.
I Plan to Stick Around

@breed wrote:

i swear to everyone i was on phone with rogers retention for 1 hour 30 mins  she gave $118 tax included 8 gigs data canada wide calling $529 iphone 7 plus jet black and will be shipped to me within 2 weeks .

You are getting a decent plan for 118 + tax, but if you it looks like you would have a great grandfather plan, which they want to change. When I signed up for mine, I didn't have to change anything as I was a premium tab anyways.

I will be really surprised if you get yours in 2 weeks, the person I spoke to yesterday confirmed the internal email, which stated approx delivery for 7+ is 6-8 weeks from launch date, which will cater to pre-order first.

I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix
How can I now cancel my reservation with rogers?.... it won't let me do it online saying I cant upgrade since I just upgraded?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @serena780

Did you reserve it only or did you call in and do the upgrade? Sorry cant remember.
I Plan to Stick Around

so let me tell you about my 2 hours 30 mins on the phone with rogers rention.. my grandfather plan with tax included was $107 a month  that include unlimted canada/usa wide calling ,6 gig data plan and iphone value pack.. so she made me a deal 8 gigs shared plan canada wide for $118 tax included and $529 for 128 gigs.. anways when she added it she come bak telling me how it doesnt allow her to give me the iphone at that price.. i got so cheesed i told her give me back my old plan..they coudlnt reverse my old plan..so she spoke to her manager now am paying $105 plus tax for 10 gigs canada wide , iphone value pack and they will ship me iphone 7 plus 128 jet black for $529 .. she promised me they had it in stock she said if she could have taken a snap shot on her computer screen for me she would..

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @breed

One thing I will tell you is that don't believe what most reps say... That's one thing I would suggest to many. Reps are known to give false information and also give false hopes. Second the systems on their computer does NOT I repeat does NOT let them screen shot as it has your personal information on it and it's illegal to do so. Third she has no clue when the iPhones will come in and there is a script telling them to tell customers in a week or two.

Believe what you want but don't be upset is she lied to u as we are telling u the truth. If it does happen that u get it within the time frame, that means apple sent them units but no rep over the phone especially a normal rep that has NO access to the inventory system for free orders or reservations have information.