Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Hello @xfallen

Apple Care at $200? Jesus now Apple is ripping people off. Lol. So i am guessing ur upfront cost is $100 for Apple Care when u use it?

Also i am glad u got it and glad u are playing with it! Smiley Happy
I Plan to Stick Around

That's what I did...While my position is still #28 for 7+ 128G Jet black tonight, I've already returned my gold one and bought the matte black instead...
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix
I hate to say this, u know u have an issue/problem when...... I know ppl are frustrated so am... I unfortunately am ready to drive over my current phone (have had battery life issues since I bought(samsung has said there is nothing wrong.... how can a phone go from 100% to 80% in a matter of 40 min without being used and all the battery saving tips have been done/put in place?)... now with 6.0.1 my notifications vibrating have stopped working... and the charging notification as well).... also it likes to delete random pictures from the camera file and texts as well..... so yes time to drive over this current phone and switch back to an iphone.
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks @Meowmix
I never really got Apple Care + before as I always changed phones within a year. But I think I'll be keeping the 7+ for at least 2 years which is the term of the Apple Care. The cost was 169$ + tx which came to 194$. I was careful to ask what it covers and seeing as it covers up to 2 incidents, including full screen replacement for 40$, it's not too bad. Last time I chose not to get Apple Care on my 6 plus as I told myself, it's fine, I'll be careful.. I ended up dropping it accidentally on concrete and to replace the screen cost me around 180$. So I'm not taking risks this time! The good thing about this is that I was told that if I change phones within my Applecare coverage, even though I cannot transfer it, I can request a pro-rata refund according to how many months I've used it.   

I've Been Here Awhile

I was able to reserve iPhone 7 Jet Black 128GB for pickup today at 1:00pm at Apple Bayshore in Ottawa. I can see there are many iPhones 7 JB available for pickup across Canada now. 

I Plan to Stick Around

@kaleem

Lucky u.... I'm still waiting for it to be 8am to see if either location has the rose gold I want for pickup today thru reservation.
I've Been Here Awhile

Reserved my iPhone 7 128GB Jet Black from Market Mall in Calgary for pickup this morning.  I was #39 (now #20 thanks to cancellations)  in the country pre-ordering through Rogers and my status is still open and haven't heard a peep from them.  Called yesterday to see, and the lady told me it wouldn't be until November until Rogers would get the Jet Blacks, yet people can just walk into the Apple store and get them.  Pretty embarrassing for Rogers, really.  I'll never use their pre-order again.

I Plan to Stick Around

How about for other colours from rogers?

I've Been Here Awhile

In most cities I checked this morning, almost every single model of phone was available.  The best time to check is 8AM local time, but check for yourself:

https://reserve-ca.apple.com/CA/en_CA/reserve/iPhone/availability?channel=1

I Plan to Stick Around

Well apple in my city is out of stock for the rose gold... boo.... I'm thinking along the lines of mid Nov to sometime in December that rogers will have stock for all colors.