Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

@nauthier

some of us are already trying that, but those of us waiting for black phones, especially the 7+, the very few that are being delivered to the apple stores are dissapearing so quick! i've been up and on their site before 8am every morning this week and refreshing until it goes live and by the time i go to confirm my reservation, its gone...so there are some of us still hoping that Rogers might get a large shipment and we might get some movement as we aren't getting any luck with Apple either. I know i'll keep trying, but it would be nice to be able to sleep in on my days off pretty soon.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @nauthier

Yes but u have to make sure that ur logged into the site prior to that time as many other users have said that within less then a minute, most devices got sold out.

Also no not all accounts can do HW at the Apple store. Some business accounts can BUT the rest of the can't and also corporate accounts can not do HW at the Apple store. Just wanted to clarify that.
I Plan to Stick Around

why are you guys trying to get your phones from apple?

its way more expensive than rogers if you guys sign a 2 year contract with rogers (something like 50% off)!

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @ziglaub

Incorrect. Apple has the same pricing for the iPhone no matter what. Apple controls the pricing of the iPhone solely. No carrier can change the pricing. The plan yes the carrier can but stores can not. Only online or calling their loyalty department.
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix wrote:
Hello @ziglaub

Incorrect. Apple has the same pricing for the iPhone no matter what. Apple controls the pricing of the iPhone solely. No carrier can change the pricing. The plan yes the carrier can but stores can not. Only online or calling their loyalty department.

so i can basically buy the phone in the apple store and still sign a 2 year contract with the same price i would originally pay to rogers?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @ziglaub

When going into a Apple store, they will offer you the devices price on a 2yr term for what carrier you like to go too. All major carriers have the same pricing. Apple controls all the stock, pricing and anything else towards the iPhones, iPads and any Apple product. Carriers and stores have no say or control in anything as per the contract from Apple and carriers.

So in the long run, yes its the same cost.
I Plan to Stick Around

@ziglaub
that's correct, that's what i've been trying to do all week. this is also how i got my iphone 6, via the apple store on a hardware upgrade through rogers.
just be prepared to have lightning quick fingers at 8am if you want to get one through the apple store though!
I've Been Here Awhile

How do you log in first? It always makes me log in after selecting a phone and then i have to reselect the phone!

I Plan to Stick Around

@socrdiva11 wrote:
@ziglaub
that's correct, that's what i've been trying to do all week. this is also how i got my iphone 6, via the apple store on a hardware upgrade through rogers.
just be prepared to have lightning quick fingers at 8am if you want to get one through the apple store though!

i think ill stick to rogers, i didnt stay up on that day for nothing!

I Plan to Stick Around

@JakeKane
you have to log into your account before 8am and then you only have to confirm, but even then, i haven't had any luck yet this week.
(go to the shopping bag on the top right hand of the screen on the apple.ca site and there will be a drop down menu and you can select log in)