Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Hello @yury01

That is correct. No Apple store can. There have been a few in the past but they cut it off.
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix wrote:
Hello @Doutchie

You can call it whatever you like but that's how it works. Unfortunately nothing can be done. The user can get the device by Apple but their plan isn't compatible to be worked at the Apple store. So if they have a customer account, then they could go to Apple BUT even Apple is having hard time getting Matte Black and Jet Black.....

So you're telling me that you believe that Rogers got 0 7+256matte black? Across Canada? Since last week? I would think they would have gotten at least one. I'm not so disconnected to think that I should have gotten one this week (though it would have been awesome), but I would think that I would move up one or two spots here and there. 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Doutchie

I never said I believed that did i.. There have been a few within Rogers but mostly towards the consumer side and only a handful since the launch. Jet Black there were only 2 sold by Apple at launch and according to a user ( which no one can verify may i add) they claim someone with money got 4 from Rogers before anyone else. NOW if that is true, nothing can be done as the same can be said about Apple, Bell, Telus and other companies which do it. I have seen Apple employees at Yorkdale carry the Jet Black and some i have spoken to have said that they got it as a gift from Apple or even bought it from Apple at launch. So then why are employees getting them before customers if that's how I see it..  It goes both ways right. 

Either way no one can say for sure what is going on at the moment until we see more movement of the units coming from Apple. Even Apple is having a hard time keeping up them selfs. My buddy with Bell is waiting for a Matte Black and a Jet Black him self.

At the end I hope everyone gets them and Apple and Rogers learn a lesson here. 

I've Been Here Awhile

If your a corporate account you can't upgrade at an Apple Store. A regular business account you should have no problem.

I preordered my phone with Rogers on the 9th and status is still pre fulfilment.

I reserved a phone yesterday morning at apple and picked up at the store with no problems at all.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Bbuckles55

Some Apple stores reject any type of business or corporate accounts as they do not want to deal with them I notice. You can find one that doesn't and they are willing to do it.
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix wrote:
Hello @Doutchie

I never said I believed that did i.. There have been a few within Rogers but mostly towards the consumer side and only a handful since the launch. Jet Black there were only 2 sold by Apple at launch and according to a user ( which no one can verify my i add) they claim someone with money got 4 from Rogers before anyone else. NOW if that is true, nothing can be done as the same can be said about Apple, Bell, Telus and other companies which do it.

Either way no one can say for sure what is going on at the moment until we see more movement of the units coming from Apple. Even Apple is having a hard time keeping up them selfs. My buddy with Bell is waiting for a Matte Black and a Jet Black him self.

But I AM on the consumer side. I'm not in the business or corporate waiting list. So if your telling me that you know of someone on the consumer side getting a 7+matte black 256, then, I'm being shafted, since my position hasn't changed.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Doutchie

I know a few people within Apple and other means of ways of getting it but in order for me to see who got it, I or you would have to look through roughly 50 pages to figure it out. I don't have the mind of remembering who got what on here unfortunately.
I Plan to Stick Around

finally moved to #100 from 150+

I Plan to Stick Around

for which model?
I Plan to Stick Around

Moved from 7 to 6 on 7+ black still open