Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

I was able to reserve a iPhone for pickup today at the Apple Store. Am I able to do a HUP through Rogers at the Apple Store and still get the pricing for the phone that I was going to through Rogers? Its a 1 hr drive and I dont want to waste my time if I have to pay outright.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @nauthier

Yes u should be able too. The pricing won't change as they have to same systems. If they are giving u a discount, the store will not see this and the discount will be applied on ur next month's invoice.
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix Thanks. I can't believe how easy it was to select a phone for reservation pickup and shows that all the stock is going to the Apple Store. Getting a iPhone 7 256GB in Silver...same model I preordered throught Rogers thats currently showing OPEN...Position 4.

I'm a Reliable Contributor

@jeffrey_mtl

I'm still waiting on the reservation...still #2, and open. I have found other iPhones available for purchase, but my daughter wants this specific one, and I haven't found this one anywhere. Guess I'll just have to wait for it...maybe this week coming
I Plan to Stick Around

Calgary Market Mall has Rose Gold, Gold & Silver Plus models in all three sizes.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Be advised though, when you do a HUP through apple you need to make sure prior to going there that your plan qualifies you for an upgrade. $80 per month base plan is the minimum threshold I think.

I've Been Here Awhile

How often will apple update their reservation stock? Should I be checking every night at 2am
I Plan to Stick Around

@canamera

Well, at this point, I don't even care no more lol.. it will come when it comes.... 😞
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @cy999

No one has this answer. We don't work for Apple. They usually do it once a day but depends on their own stores inventory. They do it either at 2am or 8am EST.
I Plan to Stick Around

Can somebody point me in the right direction ? On rogers direct I am trying to see what number I am on the list , but I forgot my usename or password. When I called rogers they werent able to reset any passwords or usename now what ? 

thanks