Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Hello @Dsburfitt

See you next year!!! 🙂
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix
I just recently applied to have the employee purchase plan through my work and I got an email saying I should bring my unique code when I go in to upgrade. Can I still do this at the apple store or do i have to go to a specific Rogers store?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @ZZAKIR

I am sure you could as i have done it with my BB employee code but i would call the store and ask before hand to make sure
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Got my 128gb 7 black at the Mapleview Burlington Apple Store yesterday. As others have mentioned looks like they have tons of stock including pluses for reservation this morning.

Be advised though that when you're in the line they will take people buying unlocked ahead of those buying on contract just because it's quicker and easier to sell the phone outright. There was one employee working on contract purchases yesterday so it's basically one contract purchase every 20 minutes or so. I felt like a loser at a club seeing everyone walk past me in the line yesterday lol

I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix So the system opens at 2am EST? I woke up at 7:50 and there were only gold 128g 7+ left in the downtown Montreal store.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @marimo

Which system? Apple one? It updates at 8am. But yes it opens at 2-8am to whatever devices they have left
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks! I got a gold one but may cancel the reservation lol
I Plan to Stick Around

i got an email from Rogers Business as well saying that  because im a customer on an employee purchase plan that i have to bring my discount passcode when i pick up my phone.

Now funny thing is....i'm not on a corporate plan, i'm not on an employee plan...i'm just on a regular consumer plan, share everything premium tab (from my iphone 6). 

any idea on what i should do? should i call them?

I Plan to Stick Around

@socrdiva11 wrote:

i got an email from Rogers Business as well saying that  because im a customer on an employee purchase plan that i have to bring my discount passcode when i pick up my phone.

Now funny thing is....i'm not on a corporate plan, i'm not on an employee plan...i'm just on a regular consumer plan, share everything premium tab (from my iphone 6). 

any idea on what i should do? should i call them?

I got the same email...I think it may be from calling in last year and prying for discounts from them and they applied some employee code to my account. If anybody has more insight on this that would be great 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @socrdiva11

I would call and see what's going on. Many been told to go that or ignore it.