Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Hi All,

@bbrennan10101  i dropped out of the jet black in #5 ive given up waiting and after seeing the scrach test i'm concerned. My space grey doesnt have the slightest ding on it after 2 years (in the apple leather case) and i dont feel like babying a phone for the next 2 years even though I would have it in a case i'm worried I would scuff up the bottom trying to connect the lighning cable in the dark.

to all that did choose the jet black you should check the scratch test! the matte pictures provided by apple do not do justice, this is a very deep black in person and doesnt leave finger prints. - you also can barely see the antenna lines.

Anyone interested in getting a non keyt black call Best Buy mobile everyone is going to the carriers and forgetting about these other stores. I walked into best buy an hour before they closed and picked up my matte black and I love it.

@Meowmix thankyou again for your dedication around here I will see you in 2018! (hopefully)

Goodluck to all!

See you @ iPhone 8 launch!

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @orangefreddie

Yeah the statuses for business and corporate customers are different than regular customers reservations. The confusion lays there that's why.

You won't unless they ship it out tomorrow BUT UPS won't pick up until Monday afternoon.
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix Thanks... In my "reservation spot" it shows "Escalated/Priority" So I am assuming that is a good sign... LOL. The rep I dealt with that took care of my issue said that I would have the phone in my hands by the end of the upcoming week at the latest... So I am putting all of my faith in her... LOL

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @orangefreddie

Yes it is! Just means they will escalate it as quick as they can.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Scooped my 128gb matte black 7 today at the Apple Store. So far it's pretty good.

Now I just need to cancel my jet black reservation before I forget lol

Good luck to everyone and hope your phones arrive soon. To those that have them, enjoy!

I Plan to Stick Around

@orangefreddie was your reservation cancelled? Did you re-reserve and now it is escalated? 

I Plan to Stick Around

Hey @orangefreddie @Meowmix nice to be here again lol

I was in the same situation and was assured by a business rep over the phone yesterday that I would be escalated as well and would receive an email about it- however on the rogersdirect.ca status I do not see anywhere that shows my status as escalated? (did not receive any email either)

I called again today to make sure and another business rep told me they saw on my file that I was #57 in line, that my place was not lost bla bla and therefore I would be escalated. She told me to disregard the status online and that I will get a notification when my device is shipped... but should I be concerned that I do not have the same status showing as others who have reported they have been escalated? 😮

I Plan to Stick Around

@Dimundz88 wrote:

@orangefreddie was your reservation cancelled? Did you re-reserve and now it is escalated? 

Yes... That is correct. My consumer reservation was cancelled on Wednesday as I have an Employee Pricing Plan discount on my account... And I had to re-reserve on RogersDirect.ca.

My status on RogersDirect is now as you see above, "In Progress (Pre Fulfillment)" with an "Escalated/Priority" status in the "Reservation Spot" field.

Not sure what it all actually means... But the rep said I would have my phone next week.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @orangefreddie

It means they are escalating it for you and it's a prioritized reservation. Some have this status as well. You should have it by next week.
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm assuming that if my reservation spot shows "#512 out of 594" it's safe to say I wasn't escalated like I was told on the phone? 😕