Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

I see on twitter that some have gotten it simply by walking into stores. When we actually took the time to preorder, and are still going to have to wait weeks before getting it. I dont think Rogers organized this preorder very well.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @saupaui

Its not that hard but the sticker will peel any tape or the box will rip. Lol yeah but it's still useful. Also contact UPS too.
I Plan to Stick Around

Listen Guys , i am #25 for iphone 7+ jet black 256gb , i sold my phone yesterday (6  plus 128) thinking i would have my iphone 7 plus 256 today. I mean #25 in the whole country for a jet black 256 i was pretty confident.  Now hering we re looking at 3-4 weeks of a delay 😞 . Not mad at anyone just would of wished i got a heads up from rogers when i reserved i would have tried the apple route.

Now stuck with iphone 4 lol also waiting for a new ford raptor and driving a 500$ honda civic . i have first world problems. Final question do you guys know if apple got any JB 7 plus 256gb in store? ill try my luck with them tomorrow ill settle for matte if i have too.

Good luck everybody and i will try to be patient for the phone and my truck 🙂

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Vangiemateo

Is t verified that it's from a Rogers store? Also some stores get a small portion as they are supposed to. Do remember that they do put some towards the store level. Patience is the key. I know its a new phone and we all want it but it's a waiting game now.
I Plan to Stick Around

Just wanted to let you guys know that I just picked up my brand new iPhone 7 Plus Silver 128gb from my local Rogers store! They phoned around 6:00pm local time. Said this was the only plus they saw all day. Sounds like Plus is gonna be hard to find for a couple weeks if not months.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @sungod661

Rogers didn't know this information until a day ago when Apple posted that the JB color is sold out. So it's not Rogers here. They couldn't do anything as thy didn't know. Blame ur beloved Apple company which didn't make enough and last minute posted saying they are all out of the JB Color and it's backordered. Carriers were left scrabbling to figure this out. Even going via Apple let's say a couple of hours after u wouldn't have gotten it. It took 2hrs for the JB color to be sold out from Apple.

Hopefully you will get urs soon!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @JustBeingMe

That is true. The Plus sizes are always the hardest to get. This was the same issue with the iPhone 6 and 6+
I Plan to Stick Around

I hear you meowmix just would have been cool to know after they knew maybe sent an email or a mass text , either way i am not mad at anyone. This marks the first time since iphone 2 i do not get a iphone at launch 😞

I Plan to Stick Around

Hi @Meowmix, can I even get UPS to do a trace?  I am not the sender nor the recipient.  I don't think they would even consider doing it if even I explained the situation.  

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @sungod661

Yeah but it's not their responsibility u know? Apple the manufacturer did make a public statement that the JB color is out of stock and telling customers not to wait at the stores and turning them down. They also posted that on their own website. No carrier posted anything about this.. I guess either they knew about it but didn't want to post as they were going to lose customers or were told not to by Apple. Remember anything to do with iPhone from the carriers is controlled by Apple.. So if a carrier wants to release a statement or text saying something like that, it needs to be approved by Apple first