Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

I'm not as angry at Rogers as I was earlier this morning it seems no one has this jet black model so it's not really their fault.

Originally I though the poor reservation system was the reason we are all still in OPEN status for jet black but it does appear that Apple indeed did not ship any jet black to ANYONE, Bestbuy, The Source, no one...

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @canamera

LOL I was waiting for someone to say that
I'm a Reliable Contributor

@Meowmix

Just trying to have some fun while I wait for my toy.

.......... so, I can't sue them? .......😉😉😉😉
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I'd like to sue kijiji flakes for wasting my time and energy trying to sell my 6s.

I Plan to Stick Around

I want my shiny 256GB iPhone 7 Plus Jet Black right now! 😞
Do you guys really think it's a few weeks wait at this point? I just hope Apple has priority shipments to carriers and keeping in mind carrier preorders for next week.
If we're in line after they fulfil their own customer orders.... =_=
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @nasa25 & @canamera

I would like to sue cornflakes as they do not provide me with a full box. Also would like to sue my bed as its not giving me the comfort I want.

I know lame.. I know lol.
I'm a Reliable Contributor

@nasa25

Ya I hate that!!! I always got pretty lucky with selling my old iPhones on Kijiji, but I got fed up, and now I try to sell them to friends or family first. My phones are always in immaculate condition, so I don't mind handing them down to a family member that isn't willing to buy new phones. Now I'm getting to the point where my kids are getting my hand-me-downs. This year I'm actually buying my daughter the 7+ (promised her), but normally I'd give her my older phone (which is still new), and I'd keep the new one.
I Plan to Stick Around

Should I be expecting the store to call me tonight if my Phone Shipped last night at 11:45pm? Or should I call the store and ask?

I Plan to Stick Around

Any one cancel their reservation in the Guelph, Milton or Burlington area? Or is going to? I got screwed with the reservation system and I'd be willing to meet someone so I could pick up thier reservation of a 7 plus. If they picked theirs up from Apple already. Please!!!

I Plan to Stick Around

Call Around stores amy have these in stock you dont need to get a phone through the reservation system....