Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Happy iPhone 7 / 7 Plus launch day everyone!

I Plan to Stick Around

I'm going to be trying my luck at a Rogers store downtown Toronto, we'll see if the stores get any extra units.
I Plan to Stick Around

lol they can't even get 5 jet blacks out the door on the reservation list and you expect extras?
I've Been Here Awhile

Happy iPhone 7/7 Plus launch day!

My status just changed from In Progress to Shipped! Position was 11 for the iPhone 7+ 128GB Matte Black. Good luck to everyone 🙂

I Plan to Stick Around

I doubt they are processing by queue either you would think it would make sense that they would send out the first 50 devices per model/device/colour.... Every year this system fails how hard is it to dump these entries into a MySQL database and work down the list in operations / warehousing. Last time it opened 3 hours early and they still couldn't manage to get the #46 out to me and this year they couldn't even get a #8 out the door. What makes matters worse this year is the random cancellations now I'm #5. I just got word from my friend he has confirmed the same phone as me is confirmed ready for him from Bell tomorrow so this proves 100% it is highly unlikely that Rogers got 0!!! Someone at Rogers needs to comment on this as the entire queue is frozen in open status!!!!!

I appreciate this reservation system and I appreciate all the help from the staff and volunteers here but come on this really shouldn't be that hard especially for the people that stayed up all night (me and everyone else) only to not get anything launch day with such a low reservation number (8) what's the point in a reservation system if it auto boots you out for no reason and doesn't even ship out the first 10 devices....
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm just as disappointed as other JB hopefuls. Woke up at 3am just to find out Rogers was doing a 6am reserve. Went back to sleep, then woke up at 5.30am, waited and was happy to know I reserved an iP7+ JB 128GB with the  #1 spot with hope to get it on launch day.

I'm traveling Saturday morning for a week and now i'm not sure if Rogers will hold the phone if it comes while I'm away.

I Plan to Stick Around

Are you saying the 128GB jet black IPHONE 7+ has not moved either?

Are you still in OPEN status?
I Plan to Stick Around

@Th1ef YEP!!! See image...

I've been waiting all week to change. You'd think that if you got the first spot, you're guranteed, right? Well, lets see tomorrow lol...Screen Shot 2016-09-16 at 1.21.19 AM.png

I Plan to Stick Around

Are you kidding me?

This is crazy we already have confirmations that corp users are getting jet black devices. It looks like we have been screwed over by the corporate clients....

I've already got confirmation that 128 GB iPhone 7+ Jet black is ready for pick up for my friend with bell. we both preordered through our carriers last Friday.....
I Plan to Stick Around

i seriously dont believe that rogers didnt receive any JB models...like....ANY JET BLACK models. Something is very odd about this;

My guess, and i'm being very hopeful, is that the reservation system is just glitched and the actual product is coming to stores and we'll get the call tomorrow. 

Here's to hoping...