Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

@canamera

Thanks.  Well, if they don't have it today then I may not get it tomorrow so I will just go to the Apple Store to get it and add to my plan.  Hopefully the people there will be able to figure out which lines on my share everything are eligible for an upgrade.  There are at least 2.  It is funny that the phone they show on the Rogers website as being used by the people on our share everything plan are wrong/outdated in almost every case.

I Plan to Stick Around

Well, Rogers has not called me back in the time frame that I provided to @CommunityHelps when they asked me when I wanted to have a call from an advisor who will give me all the information regarding my issue. Can't say I'm all that surprised. I heard from other people that they did not receive the promised call either. 

Maybe Rogers is stalling to try and keep people from cancelling... Or maybe they are still trying to figure out how to correct the situation... either way they do not seem to be communicating well with their customers still. I am hoping to reslove this and stay a Rogers customer... Just seems to be going in the other direction based on hollow promises so far 😞

I'm Here A Lot

I ordered the iphone 7+ 128 GB black for upgrade on Tuesday and recieved confirmation today. There was a IMEI number listed on the details of my upgrade in my email. Should I expect my phone to be shipping out either today or tomorrow?

I Plan to Stick Around

Well, not great, but not surprising. Pretty much the same thing for every provider.

In my case, I called this morning to see if my first reservation (customer system) would get cancelled (if I wait until it happens to get an answer, i might wait for a while and waste plenty of time) since I got a corporate rebate. The rep couldn't tell, but, after some research, he told me (like they told some other people) that if it gets cancelled due to "account incompatibilty", it wouldn't be really cancelled and I wouldn't really lose my place, but he told me to call back to make sure and he took note of everything he told me... So let's see what happens.

Also, since I decided to get proactive and make a new reservation with rogersdirect, he told me to keep it there just in case.

So I'm still not sure what's the truth and what will really happen to my reservations. And I don't even know if the (hypothetical) cancelled reservation will be transfered between systems and if I'll get any trace of whatever is hapenning. I just don't want to be lied to...

I've Been Here Awhile

Wow you did? what number were you just so I have an idea of how far I am.. I was #331.. now it says im #171

I've Been Here Awhile

Just got a call from my Rogers Authorized dealership. They received my iPhone 7 Black 128Gb and I can pick it up tomorrow.

Nice!

I Plan to Stick Around

does any one have a confirmation number that starts with NR-xxxxx
call centre is telling me they start with S

im on a business account but it shows like it is on a consumer account..

currently #15 for i7+ 128 jet black and it still says "open"

something sounds messed up 

I've Been Here Awhile

@babie_giirl sorry my message was for you

I Plan to Stick Around

@jeffyjoe wrote:

does any one have a confirmation number that starts with NR-xxxxx
call centre is telling me they start with S

im on a business account but it shows like it is on a consumer account..

currently #15 for i7+ 128 jet black and it still says "open"

something sounds messed up 

Mine starts with "S". 

I Plan to Stick Around

Anyone who created a rogersdirect.ca account yesterday able to re-login yet today? I still can't.