Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Apple just released a statement saying that jet black iPhone 7's where limited for pre order and sold out as on now. Great #28 for i7 128 no movement still open
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

No movement, I'm number 8. Your movement was likely a cancellation!
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @boduho

Again this isn't new to Apple. They did this with the Plus model last year and also with Rose Gold too. So Apple doesn't really make enough.

The Jet Black was known to be a low stock. My buddy this morning got a email from with Apple store manager telling him that the Jet Black will be back ordered and some pre ordered from their end might not get theirs.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Jesse6

Honestly you might be lucky to get it on Monday. Unless Rogers get a small shipment in today.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hey guys

Anyone looking for a Jet Black for walk in will be out of luck from what Apple says. Also it will be hard to even get one..

" We couldn’t be happier with the initial response to iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus, and we are looking forward to beginning sales through our retail stores and partners around the world.

Beginning Friday, limited quantities of iPhone 7 in silver, gold, rose gold, and black will be available for walk-in customers at Apple retail stores. During the online pre-order period, initial quantities of iPhone 7 Plus in all finishes and iPhone 7 in jet black sold out and will not be available for walk-in customers. Availability at partner locations for all finishes may vary and we recommend checking directly with them.

Customers can continue to order all models in all colors on apple.com. We sincerely appreciate our customers’ patience as we work hard to get the new iPhone into the hands of everyone who wants one as quickly as possible."
Highlighted
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Thanks for the heads up @Meowmix
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Dsburfitt

How are you # 8 ifi'm #8? Which phone and model are you please?

im 128gb jet black regular 7 not +
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Im number 2 for 256 gb 7 jet black. still open
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @aa10dd44

Hopefully everyone with a Jet Black gets theirs.
Highlighted
I'm a Reliable Contributor

@Th1ef

I'm sure you guys aren't the same number for the same device. Maybe storage is different, or color.