Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Hello @lxhunter

It all depends but last year if i recall it started just a bit after 8am. A year before that it started at 6am.
I Plan to Stick Around

Great to see you still at it Meow!

Looking forward to see if Rogers has improved their reservation system!

If not, I'll be doing the tried tested and true...reserving on here...getting frustrated and walking into the store.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Chrisl

Great to see you too!

Reserve one on here and try the store or pre-order with Apple as well. This way you have a back up plan as well!
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Hi MeowMix!!! Nice to see you around here....

Not getting myself, or the wife one this year (gonna wait till next years), but I'm getting one for my daughter. She's still using the 5c I got her on launch day, so I figured I'd surprise her with a brand new 7 this year. The wife and I are using the 6s+ that I got us on launch last year, so no need to upgrade now.

I'll be waiting for a revamped, 10th anivarsery edition for me and the wife...I have a feeling it's going to be a doosey.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @canamera

Welcome back and nice to see you too! Yeah i am passing this one and waiting for the next yea one with the 10th year anniversary. Hopefully they have some goodies in that one!

Ya, I dished out $1500, + Apple care for each iPhone last year, so I'm in no hurry to upgrade so quickly this year. I'll just play with my daughters for a while when I get it LOL

I have a feeling they're leaving out all the bells and whistles for next year, not to mention a complete different look.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @canamera

I will get next year's one as I see that one as a bigger draw in the eyes. The iPhone 7 although has good features so far!
I Plan to Stick Around

Whats more cost effective if I want to buy the Iphone 7 this year and the Iphone 8 or whatever its called next year? Buy the phone unlocked at Apple this year and pay 1000+ or just buy the phone locked to Rogers ?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @mattsatt

I would wait until the next year's model to be honest. I go with whatever root you can afford. Many go with upgrading with the carriers but others that have thay kinda money on their CC or debit cards or cash go into the store and buy it outright. All depends on what u can afford and how u see it.