Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

@Meowmix

Thanks! So are you sure I can do this? Get my device from apple store, trade my old phone with rogers?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @SHS

I would contact Rogers first and have them leave a note on your account letting u do this. This way the store can't say no. I do believe they can as it goes towards the bill as well.
I Plan to Stick Around

same thing happened to me and I was in the mid 40s the first morning soon as it launched.... was stuck in open status for DAYS... dont rely on this system... give it a chnace but have a back up plan if you want it first day.

I Plan to Stick Around

If you want it the first day don't use the reservation system, it simply won't happen 😛

This year I may actually still with my 6S+ 😛 for like the last 5 years or so I've upgraded every year! 😛 LOL

I am so salty that Apple Canada doesn't offer the Upgrade Program 😞 Like the UK gets it? Really ?!!? 😛

I just got a corporate plan too so it'd probably be even more difficult for me LOL

Considering I don't really take too many photos on my phone and don't play that many games/apps it doesn't seem worth it to upgrade this year...wait until next year or for iPhone 8
I Plan to Stick Around

Also Hi Meowmix! good to connect again 😛 Gosh i think this is the 3 year or maybe 4th i've come to your forum 😛 haha #Tradition 😛
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @mattc1989

Lol yes it's been almost 5 years since I started this and I believe 3-4 years since u started coming here on the forums!

Glad to see u back 🙂
I Plan to Stick Around

I have a business account through PIPSC and trying to go through 'reserve device'.   The link on the business self serve page is taking me to rogersdirect.ca where I don't have access.

Someone at rogers store said that link needs to be fixed, while someone on the phone thought I needed an account setup to reserve a device.

I'm so confused.  I don't seem to have a way to reserve a device.  Perhaps the link really is broken. Anyone have any idea?

With a corporate account, would I be able to reserve through Apple and still go through the rogers contract/subsidy?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @bouche

Yes and no. Some have been able to go through Apple and get it on their business accounts but others have had issues and could not do it. So be advised if u do decide to go that root, it may not work. It seems some Apple stores can not access specific Business and corporate accounts.
I Plan to Stick Around

Do you know shat time will the reservation start on the 9th?

I Plan to Stick Around

"what"