Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

@serena780 wrote:
@Meowmix
That's actually a pet peeve of mine following a script.... if it's online or on the phone I ask the rep to drop the script as it doesn't answer my questions and usually just "frustrates" me even more then b4 I contacted them... I also ask if they don't know the answer just to say so instead of saying stuff that's scripted.

at least if it was scripted you know that someone in a position of knowing authorized the script...

but thats not the case.. most of the reps are talking out of their ... and have no idea what they're talking about..

thats the most frustraitng part

I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix,

You mean this answer I got from a manager at Rogers Business Support was scripted?

"Silver has been a very low supply SKU. The good news is we have healthy deliveries planned this week and next, so it should start moving quite a bit."

That would be an absolute shame. I am starting to believe it is, though, because still no movement since they sent it to me on Tuesday and I am sitting in the queue at 18 for the 7+ Silver 128GB. But why even mention that they have deliveries planned if it is all just script?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @marwana71

No one knows what skues are coming in. The only ones that know are the Apple warehouses that ship them out. They are told to say things to calm down customers which is great and all but should be given the proper answers.
I Plan to Stick Around

Bummer! Oh well, guess will just have to wait till November, or maybe the iPhone 7+ will be my Christmas gift...

I Plan to Stick Around

@marwana71
I'm going thru apple to get mine in 4hrs. My current phone "functions" but has battery life issues (has since day 1(goes from fully charged to 80% in 40 min without the phone being used (that is an example as phone is in my purse as it takes me 40 min to drive to work))), deletes random texts and pictures (somehow I lost the entire night of pics and videos from my co-workers wedding), and now I don't get any notifications of either missed call/text/charging/low battery.
I Plan to Stick Around

Hey all - If purchasing the Iphone 7 from the Apple Store, would I be paying the full price for the phone or do they offer the discounted price, if selecting a 2 year plan. Or do I have to coninue with my pre-order (through Rogers) to receive the discount?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @jdalpine

You can do which ever one you want BUT you must reservarve it from Apple in order to get it on a carrier. Also if u decide to do it by the carrier, u pay nothing up front
I'm a Trusted Advisor

I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix
That's actually funny but I would blame ups for the phone ecploding
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @serena780

You can't blame UPS without knowing the cause... It could have been Apple's warehouse for all we know. Until Apple or UPS comes out and says something, no one knows what happened