Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

They should pay you for this..!

I've Been Around

Does anyone know if it is possible to preorder the phone and get it shipped to your house WITHOUT buying it out directly through apple.ca, but instead getting the subsidized pricing through signing a new contract? Or is the only way by picking the phone up in person (using the reservation system)?

I Plan to Stick Around

Meowmix buddy you are back lol 🙂 always nice to connect once a year!

Is it the same as last year, 3am EST registration opens? I guess details are still coming in! 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @davidmhaas

Unfortunately no. You would have to sit until the device has been released and the call center has devices in stock. The reservation system online ships devices to ur local Rogers store you pick.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Th1ef

Haha well i enjoy doing the thread and helping eveyone out 🙂
I Plan to Stick Around

Unfortunately, I don't trust them either. For iphone 6 I ended up reserving in the apple store overnight. I am not sure whether it is the rogers system or just the local dealers messing up!

I Plan to Stick Around

Does anyone know if I get my phone through apple store, but return my iphone 6 to rogers for a credit?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @SHS

That is because carriers do not do the midnight pre order launch like Apple does. They start early in the morning. Sometimes around 3-7am.

Again no one is forcing anyone to do the reservation from Rogers. The thread is made for ones that want to use it from Rogers and need more info 🙂
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @SHS

You could do the trade in with Rogers and put that amount on ur bill but it's best to do it all at one store. Easier way to have it done.
I Plan to Stick Around

Well, I did preorder through Rogers but it ended up being in progress for a few days. After several tries and unreturuned phone calls, I got in through applestore and canceled my preorder in 2014. I really want the Rogers preorder to work. It is just hard to trust them this time again. 🙂