Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

@xfallen I am not 100% sure if that is true... Hard to say. But one thing seems constant... The messaging that reservation numbers will stay honored from the consumer side to the business side. It is too soon to tell if that is actually true or not, as I am sure Rogers is very backlogged with processing for all of the effected customers.

I would give them the benefit of the doubt for the next business day or two before I would say they are "blowing smoke"... One thing I do know is to make sure that you are getting your Interaction Number that starts with an "I" at the end of the conversation where they commit to you that you are escalated.

I Plan to Stick Around

I'll be patient and see if my status changes by monday then! It's possible that because you had a lower reservation number than me you were escalated first. But yes, the rep did give me an interaction number with an I and told me to call back if anything was not as expected.
I Plan to Stick Around

You should be covered then... That number refrences your interaction and Rogers' commitments to you... So you have something in your pocket there 😉

I Plan to Stick Around

@orangefreddie

Same thing happened to me except CSR told me to re-reserve back at the normal device reservation system not 'rogersdirect'?

I Plan to Stick Around

I forgot to add, when I picked up my iPhone 7+ from the Rogers store under my reservation, I was given a free sweater too lol.  The sweater is surprisingly really comfortable & fits perfectly haha.  I guess a sweater is equal to making me stay with Rogers hahaha

I Plan to Stick Around

@Dimundz88
@orangefreddie
@Anyone who's reservation (corporate plan) was cancelled:

I'm in the same boat.
Originally I was #560 or so for a 128GB matte black plus model.
Received cancellation email Wednesday.
Re-reserved immediately on rogersdirect.ca and was #422 of about 500.
I phoned to confirm all was ok, they assured me that my original spot in line was preserved and then told me my case was escalated (I was skeptical about this "escalated" status because the rep couldn't really explain what that meant in practice).
I received an email Friday morning confirming the escalation status and my status on Rogersdirect is now in "in progress (pre-fulfillment), and my reservation spot is 'Escalated/Priority'.
I was given a confirmation # beginning with "i", and my order # now begins with an "s".

I'm more optimistic now that you (freddie) were told to expect yours next week...that's encouraging. However I'm still hoping to grab one via Reserve & Pickup on apple.com.
Can anyone confirm that an account with a corporate plan can NOT use the reserve & pickup system to upgrade? I'm hoping I can if I get lucky enough to snag one when the system goes live again.

Thanks all, and GOOD LUCK!
I Plan to Stick Around

Wow... I was #129 and you were #560 for the same device, size and color. Now we both have the same status. I'd say you did well 👍🏻
I'm Here A Lot

Just saw this on kijiji: http://www.kijiji.ca/v-cell-phone/ottawa/iphone-7-plus/1200178203?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Not sure if it's a scam, stolen or fake lol. I'm tempted to go to the ACC and see what he says, because it definitely looks too good to be true. Also, since there are apparently no Jet Black iPhones in Canada, it definitely should be fake. Still seems odd he's willing to meet...

I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

I bought my iPhone 7 32gb black online 3 days ago and supposed to ship to my house but it says it'll take 2-4 weeks to deliver. Is this true? Or will it be even longer?
I'm Here A Lot