Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Anyone received a call yet? Drives me nuts the don't give tracking numbers anymore
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @sascwatch

Can you please link a article or post that Telus is offering this? I see this no where on their site...
I Plan to Stick Around

Not direct from Telus but in the comments of this article.

http://www.iphoneincanada.ca/carriers/carriers-iphone-7-launch/

Seems like Koodo is calling up customers that reserved to make offers too.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @sascwatch

If you read it, Telus is NOT offering it to everyone. The customer called in and was offered that TO Him. No where does it state Telus made that publicly and is for everyone. They gave him a $100 bill credit instead.

So in the end, I guess it all depends on each and every rep u speak to or ur account status.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @zedahsea

Some stores in the EST locations open at 10am instead. So they have to wait after the store is open and after they received them. UPS also requested for the tracking numbers not to be sent as the tracking numbers also contained other parcels.
I Plan to Stick Around

Hey guys, just wondering who else got their reservation "moved" because of the discount on our account. If anybody else is in the same situation as mine... how exactly do we check our reservation status and what not? Because since it was moved to a different system we don't get to see in on the regular Rogers website.
I Plan to Stick Around

@sascwatch

You want Rogers to push for information? Yes Rogers is a big company within Canada, but Apple is a monster across the world

I can bet dollars to pennies that Apple is uncaring and unsympathetic to the problems of a cellular provider in Canada when dealing with stock levels

I'm no business major but I know for sure that Apple is loving the demand issue right now. What seems negative to us, puts them closer to world domination lol

I've Been Here Awhile

Hey all. Quick question. I have a Corporate reservation that obviously hasnt been processed as of yet (who knows when it will).

If I find my phone in store, I shouldnt have a problem upgrading in store right? I would just need to make sure to cancel my reservation?

I'm a Reliable Contributor

EXACTLY!!!

I'm sure this is all done on purpose through Apple's end, and they love all the attention. Rogers isn't worried either, does anyone really think they're worried about someone threatening to leave them because they're not getting their phones on launch?? They obviously don't want to loose anyone, but I'm sure no one at headquarters is loosing any sleep
I Plan to Stick Around

I think if you don't cancel it the store will hold it for a few days before putting it for sale. Not sure what happens if the phone is sent to your address.