Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

@Th1ef

He is #8 for Black 256 7+
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I'd venture to say that everyone that went the jet black route won't be getting theirs tomorrow. I guess technically they could go in progress and overnight ship tonight to arrive at the store for tomorrow morning but I'd be very surprised if that happened. I wonder if Rogers got any jet black at all from Apple since it's in such short supply.

I Plan to Stick Around

I agree 100%im #27 still open as well. However I saw in the thread someone with a jet black moved to in progress.....weird
I Plan to Stick Around

I doubt they moved to anything unless they post proof i don't buy it.

Apple has been preparing this for a long time and this is not the first Iphone launch they know what the demands are. I am sure they are going to get stock in Jetblack, there is no doubt. However! I reserved in 2014 for the iphone 6 128GB space grey. I was #46, it never moved into shipment... I ended up getting it in store. Good luck all.

I Plan to Stick Around

Woke up this morning, checked my status... still position #1 on 7+ silver 32GB 😞 no movement since day 1, been position #1 since preorder day...

I guess I won't be having my phone tomorrow LOL 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @jeffrey_mtl

You won't change during the overnight. Unfortunately as i said to many, doesn't seem like many will be getting their phones tomorrow. Now Apple is pulling the " we have no stock or limited stock"

Last day before the big launch, and I just wanted to tell everyone to take a deep breath, and be patient. We'll all get our phones (myself included) soon enough. It sucks to not get it this week, but most of us have done this in the past already, so we should know that reserving a phone does not guarantee it on launch day, no matter what number in queue you are!!!

Oh....and there is no point in freaking out and complaining if you don't get it tomorrow, because it won't get you it any faster....so just sit back....and go look at YouTube videos while you wait for it!!!! LOL
I Plan to Stick Around

So my Iphone 7 12gGB Black shipped.  I assume I will get a call today and pick up tomorrow.  I have a reservation at the APple Store as well.  I was going to keep that just in case and change my appointment until later in the day but they don't let you do that.  SO I guess if I don't hear from Rogers today I will call the strore and if they can't confirm that my phoneis there for pick up tomorrow I will go get it at Apple.

I Plan to Stick Around

A little concerned with apples announcement that "all plus models in all finishes are sold out" and having my reservation cancelled.

Really hope Rogers can reinstate my place in line. Or else I have a long wait even tho people with a higher res number than mine was have shipped already.

@djn18

You will only get a call from the store only after they receive it, and process it in the system. They will not call you before they physically have it, and process it...you will only get a call tomorrow, unless they receive it today