Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Hello @JD50

What i am saying is that maybe he called in and speed it up? If not then maybe u guess he got lucky...

Actually no rep is allowed to access someone else's account unless the actual account owner is present or there. That's why he never did and not what you though he was " no interest". By law if he accesses someone's account without the account holder being present or if u aren't a account level one on the account, the rep can lose their job and a lawsuit can happen. That's ur answer on that.

Oh i agree. Unfortunately it seems to be something happening on all reservations I have seen in many years. Some get it faster then others and others wait. I do remember the iPhone 6 /6S some waited months as well for it. Maybe something to do with business / compare accounts but honestly there is no answer to this.
courtney23
I Plan to Stick Around

You know I was quite shocked to discover this weekend that two of my friends have received/will be receiving their iphones. Both ordered the 128gb Matte Black iphone plus. One ordered it two weeks ago (from bell) and received it on Friday (also, he too has a corporate plan) and the other ordered his in December and his will be arriving this week. Now, eveyone keeps saying that it's apple, they aren't sending enough phones out to carriers and I am arriving at the conclusion that it's just rogers fault. This is a mess. I pay monthly for a phone I do not have, I don't think it will change in the next little while, my current iphone 5 holds a charge for a whopping two hours and I need a phone.

Rogers is a mess and they shouldn't be forcing people to sign for new plans and pay monthly for them if they can't deliver the phones. This is absurd. Also just for reference still sitting in the 200s and ordered my phone Sept 26.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @courtney23

I wonder what is really going on. Have you spoken to the OOP after speaking to a manager?

This is getting a bit out of hand and I agree with that.
courtney23
I Plan to Stick Around

Update: Went from 229 out of 500 and some on Friday to 41 out of 266! Seems like they got a pretty large shipment in, so here's to hoping I get it in the next few weeks.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @courtney23

Thats good to hear! Hopefully they start moving everyone up and out!
TwitchyPuppy
I Plan to Stick Around

I already had mine from Apple prior to joining Rogers but I got from a 6s Plus Rose Gold 64GB to a 7 Plus Rose Gold 256GB.

This phone is simply fantastic 😁
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @TwitchyPuppy

Very nice! I had mine maybe 3 weeks after it came out but from Rogers. Was the only one to get the JB 256GB iPhone 7 Plus in Scarborough ( all Rogers stores)
TwitchyPuppy
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix That's what I call luck 😂
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @TwitchyPuppy

Tell me about it! haha its okay 🙂