Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

I ordered the Plus Matte Black 128Gb as well.  My order status has been 'In Progress' since I started and I only moved one spot from yesterday, now at 246 out of 500. When I spoke to the rep on the phone she said 'People that order that phone will get it in 60 days but you might not.'

What am I supposed to do with that? I'll be waiting longer than the new people that order their phones. Real great service. Top knotch. I will definitely reccommend Rogers to everyone. Ugh.

I Plan to Stick Around

60 days? Wow...

I dont even know my number in queue unfortunately =\.

But waiting 60 days? Might as well just wait for the new iphone lol.

I've Been Here Awhile

I wanted to drop back in to thank everyone for the follow on responses... I've tried several times to sign back in but the site wouldn't let me... I'm SURE it's just a coincidence (haha).

So it looks like the skies have opened and the angels have started singing because I got an email this morning saying my order status was "Shipped".... about 6 weeks from my order date.

I don't know if this means another 4 weeks for it to arrive but I'm hoping that living in the downtown area will mean a decent turnaround. It just feels awfully good that I may be able to make phone calls without my phone being plugged into the wall soon...

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I also ordered matte black 128gb and no updates. I ordered last week of November, and initially estimated for 2-4 weeks, which changes to 6 weeks and now the 60 days. 

Corporate account btw, so I've had to live chat/ call in to get updates (which has just been the ETA changes)

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Alkutraz

Most likely due to the silver one bit being such a big hit unlike the JB and Matte Black. I wonder why the wait thought.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @David881

Glad to hear it changed!Smiley Happy
I've Been Here Awhile

I have been waiting since  September and now Its January 19, 2017!  the phone is widly availale at each apple store, and Rogers tells me that the phone is out of stock and we dont have a queue number, and I asked for other options they told me i could just get it from apple store on a contract with the Carrier of my choice, I tried it and it didnt work when i already signed up for a Contract back in September and now waiting for the phone. Apple will only do it new Sign ups.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @djpepsi1

Most carriers stores aren't getting stock as Apple gives most of their stock to the Apple stores instead.

Also that's incorrect. Apple stores DO upgrades on the accounts as long as there is no owing balance on the account and the account is up to date. Also you mean you signed up with Rogers without a phone and just waiting to get this phone or did u do a upgrade and just waiting for the phone to arrive?
I Plan to Stick Around

I finally found out my number in queue....

248 out of 502 ........... -_-

I'm probably going to get my iPhone 7 while watching the iPhone 8 Keynote...

I Plan to Stick Around

That is how I feel. I am sitting at 245 so I guess we will get ours around the same time, will I even want it at that point????