Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Hello @Ahcow

Rhat usually means yes they are charging you the price of the device as its ready to be shipped out.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @statusblue

Many aren't calling the stores here.. They are calling unto Rogers call centers.

In the beginning yes it seems many had their reservations cancelled randomly. Regular and business / corporate customers as well. They figured it out but still happened right after. This whole reservation for the iPhone 7 was a mess I must admit.
I've Been Around

Does anyone know how much it will cost to upgrade directly at the Apple store instead of waiting on the reservation system? I'm on Premium+.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Eridd035

It will be the same price Rogers gives you Plus whatever your flextab is.
I Plan to Stick Around

Hello @Meowmix Yes, when I called them and spoke with a Rep I informed them that the shoe was on the other foot and I was recording the call because I was tired of the lies.  The Rep said no problem so no I would never tape without informing them like they do.  Still though it means nothing to them.  

I am beginning to think that Rogers is just not interested in handling the 7 Plus and hoping that we will abandon the iphone for the Google Pixel as they seem to be pushing it.  Just a thought....  Perhaps they cannot make as much $ on othe Iphone 7 Plus as they can on the Google Pixel?  Something just does not add up....

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @teresab

They do inform you before connecting you to a live agent that the phone call is being recorded for training and other. Most companies do this. It's good that u asked for the permission first!

The problem is that they don't have any Pixel XL units which are similar to the iPhone 7 Plus. Even with the Pixel they promote not many are going for it u noticed. They also promoted heavily the iPhone 7 Plus but are told to promote it the same way other carriers are ( Apple controls the promotion of the iPhone launches and promos.).

But i do agree that they need to fix this and figure it out.
I've Been Here Awhile

Rogers must have got a big shipment. I am a corporate customer, was #17 for the past 3 weeks.

Status changed today to "In Progress" and then "Order in Progess (Activation)"

Hopefully ships soon with no issues as i'm still on an older corporate plan.

I Plan to Stick Around

What phone model/colour/storage did you order?

I've Been Here Awhile

Silver 7 Plus 128G

I Plan to Stick Around

Dang, I'm still waiting on my Plus Matte Black 128gb to come in.

A colleague of mine who order his Plus Silver 128gb at the same time as me got his phone end of october -_-