Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Hello @David881

Some locations which have stock and the code is removed off of ur account temporary could do it. Call in and have the code removed, go to store and upgrade and then add code back.
I Plan to Stick Around

UPDATE: Called to ask them to remove my corporate code, the one lady was completely rude and told me I didn't have a premium + tab and would need to pay 530 for the phone when I was looking directly at my account and it said premium + but she decided to just look at the rogers website and told me premium + tab plans had more data now so obviously I do not have a premium + tab plan. Well, I changed my phone back in September and they clearly have changed the plans so she just didn't bother to do any research and was the most useless agent I have ever spoken to in my life.

Called back again after, spoke to someone else who informed me that I did in fact have a premium + tab plan and would only have to pay $480 for the phone however if I removed the corporate code and picked it up at apple, I would not be able to re-apply the corporate code for 3 months. So essentially the phone gets jacked up in price via my phone plan because they refuse to re-apply the code asap.

Thinking of switching to telus as the customer service at rogers is the most horrendous thing I have ever dealt with.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @courtney23

Hmm that's no good at all. Have you spoken to the manager and or Office of the President?. Maybe they could be a bit more helpful.
I Plan to Stick Around

Hello @courtney23 I have also had the same issue in that one tells me the prices and the next time I call I am informed that that information is incorrect and no way so they up the plan.  Getting frustrated as they do NOT care. It just irks me that I get told to go to a Rogers store to get the IPhone and how I will get my phone when they  have no idea what they are talking about.  I really wished these call centres were better trained.  I now tape all telephone conversations because writing down information they give and reference means nothing it seems.

I Plan to Stick Around

Hello @Ben33-3  I am curious as you ordered a 7Plus 128Gb was it delivered as they promised???  I doubt it but am wondering...

Let us know the outcome. Thanks.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @teresab

Just giving you a warning. If you recorded the phone call without asking for permission they can technically deny service and with anyone issues that arise from that phone call, your recording will deemed invalid and not even bothered with. Just a warning as legally you need to ask the rep / manager permission if you can record them " just as Rogers tells u they record the phone call". I did the same years ago and since then have asked permission as its required by law.

Other then that I agree with you on everything else.
I've Been Here Awhile

Of course not. Rogers rep just telling lies as usually....
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Ben33-3

Still nothing? Man the reps need to stop giving false information. I wonder why they keep doing this and no one has done anything about it.
I've Been Around

So guys, Im an employee a company that ordered these phones (I ordered jet black 128 iphone 7 +) through the reservation system. I have been asking my boss constantly throughout the 4.5 months wait what is going on. He finally had time to contact them yesterday and had a lengthy 2 hour conversation. The entire time the company was waiting on these phones that were supposed to be "PROCESSING" was actually in fact CANCELLED the week it released. How can Rogers a billion dollar bluechip company have such a fail internal system to handle orders. 

My boss had to go through 2 tiers of supervisors to get to the bottom of this. Externally to Kiosks and lower level rogers employees, they see that our order is PROCESSING. However the internal system which only supervisors and higher level rogers employees can see it shows CANCELLED. This was the most ridiculous thing ever. They said we will get our phones in 2 weeks only because we called and made a fuss about it. So for most ppl that are still waiting on their corporate iphones, I suggest getting their bosses call in and find out the root of the order. Cause obviously just by calling call center and kiosks staff. they will not know the real status of the order. Hope everyone gets their phones.!

Highlighted
I've Been Around

So I just got an email from rogers saying they have made changes to my account and is charging me for the iPhone. Hopefully it means it's coming?