Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

My guess due to money.

They would make the most profit making the business/corporate accounts wait (since they have to pay anyways) and give their new stock to new customers/returning customers.

No way they will be giving up their new stock now that Christmas is around the corner. They would prefer to give the phones to people coming into their stores. Sure, Apple has said that they have few stock of iPhone 7 Plus. But Rogers will not care if their phone will make it to the corporate accounts fast as they get their money anyways.

In the end Rogers is a company that only cares about money. And they will abuse it the more they can.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Alkutraz

No one knows what the real reason is. At this point honestly it seems weird but i want to know what's going on my self. Asked this many years.
I Plan to Stick Around

Interesting that you ordered a week ago a 7plus rose gold and are #3 as I had quite a lengthy conoversation with them and am #14. My order was mid-November so to me the # means absolutely nothing as we are all being fooled.  I have checked various wireless stores, Rogers Corprate and Plus as well as Best Buy and they are all saying the same that they are not receiving the 7 plus?  Just dont know what to believe....

@Sammy87 wrote:
Hey everyone. So I debated for awhile if I should upgrade to the 7plus. I reserved today for the 256 rose gold. Now. How long have the wait times typically been? I'm currently at number 3. Also... is there supposed to be a 7s or 8 release early next year?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @teresab

7 Plus Rose Gold but was it the same GB as yours? Also due to Apple taking 85% or more of the stock to their own stores, yes there are many places that don't have stock but some stores do.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Has anyone received their iPhone 7 Plus lately?

All of the apple stores are now in stock, my reservation number hasnt changed.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @David881

My buddy with Telus is still waiting but even at Apple this morning when I went the Apple store at Eatons didn't have any black Plus models.
I Plan to Stick Around

No still sitting at #8. Rogers told me they would remove my corporate code and I could call around myself to the Rogers stores and get an iPhone 7 plus and then they would put the code back on. Yet no carrier has iPhone 7plus so I don't understand the thought process behind this? Yet Apple stores have lots of iPhone 7 plus' and we can't go in since they are not allowed to touch corporate accounts. BTW I reserved on Sept 9th. I tried escalating the matter to the management office and was told I would receive a call from a supervisor within 24hrs. That was 2 weeks ago and no call from supervisor. They don't care!!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @navster

Again Apple takes most of their devices to their own stores instead as we said before. Unfortunately it seems like something is going and no one wants to say what ( within Rogers).
I've Been Here Awhile

Just ordered a MatBlack 128gb 7plus at 1:30pm today and they said it will be delivered next day Friday...
I Plan to Stick Around

After talking to Rogers and the lengthy time of waiting since sept 9th. They made the exception to remove my corporate code so I could go get my iPhone 7plus matte 128gb from the Apple Store. So I went and picked it up and called Rogers back and they put the msd code back on after wards. Finally!! 😁