Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation num

I hear you. Doesn't seem like Rogers and Apple are on the same page. Seem to get worse and worse every year with the wait time.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @navster

Unfortunately this happens every year and I doubt it will change.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Yes it does the sad part is you would think that someone would say things need to change and come up with a better solution
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @navster

Well hopefully next year will be different. I heard they are working on a different system but again no one knows.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I don't have a corporate or business account...
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @modufour

Then keep checking the local Rogers stores or Apple store. It's easier for u then as u can just grab one at spot.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

I ordered my phone (7+ 128gb black) in September. I started at 672 on the waiting list and am now only at 378, I see that people have been waiting at the number 1 spot for a couple of months as well so am I to assume that I probably wont get it until February (probably later) or something? The wait is a bit ridiculous, I am thinking about canceling the order all together, may as well just have waited for the 7S at this point.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

What phone did you order?

I ordered a Matte Black 128 GB iPhone plus...also ordered back in September and I have no idea what position I am in since its my company who ordered the phone for me.

At this point I'm in the same boat, if the phone doesnt arrive by January I think I'm just going to cancel the order. Ill ask for an old 6S Plus or something to borrow for a bit.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Alkutraz @Courtney

I wonder if the supply and demand is hard as even Apple store at Eatons center and Fairview in Toronto barely aee any Plus models. My buddy is still waiting With Telus and he was gold after Christmas. He has been checking with Apple since then.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

There have been plenty of days I have checked the stock in Square One and more than once they had the 128 GB matte black iPhone 7+. Even more times they had the 256 GB version. Same goes with Jet Black. Sure its not "all the time" or anything, but they have had stock as well. 

I have also checked other stores around square one (yorkdale? eaton centre i think as well and one north - dont remember the names, sorry) and same, I have had days where they have stock.

Right now if you were to order the phone online you would get it by Dec. 22nd (at least when I checked at noon on their site). Thats a bit over 2 weeks, compared to the 3+ months we have been waiting for the phone to come in by Rogers.

I mean, I am by no means saying there is a lot of stock, I know there is a shortage on the plus models...but this is a bit much. And I know this isnt Rogers fault as they dont manufacture the phones, but at least some communication would be great. But then again, they really dont seem to care for the corporate accounts all that much - considering that they have to pay anyways. They seem to be saving all their phones for their walk in customers.