Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation num

Hello @djpepsi1

You can log into My Rogers -Products And Services -Device Reservation. Pick the number you are looking for and your account number as well prior to doing this.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Good news for all the corporate customers who are being shut out by Rogers on this upgrade. I have been told from the start that the stores cannot, under any circumstances, perform upgrades on corporate accounts, but it turns out they can. After months of waiting and a lot of emails between my account rep and the local store manager, I finally got my 7+ 128JB at the store, and canceled my reservation which was sitting at #58 of about 420.

You need to talk to your rep and get your ‘price plan code’ and whether your plan is an ‘in-market corporate plan’ or not. The stores should be trained on how to do the corporate upgrades by now, but if not, you could probably ask them to contact the manager at the Mountain Road store in Moncton NB for instructions.

Good luck

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @mallain

Glad to hear it worked out!.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

I FINALLY HAVE THE iPHONE 7 PLUS 256GB JET BLACK IN MY HANDS!!!!!!

I placed the order on 29-Sep-2016, and was told by Rogers sometime in end of October that my order got cancelled. (I went through a corporate store in Richmond Hill, ON - So Rogers had no idea about my pre-order yet I was adviced that it got cancelled).

I was not sure if this was the case and and didn't know what to do as the email address I pre-ordered from, showed no pre-ordered devices. Hence, I finally decided to place another order for the Matte Black (thinking I would get it a bit faster). I did this on 24-Oct-2016. Started with #29 and came to #6 till today.

And yesterday, I get a text frm the wireless store that your device is ready to be picked up. I was wondering if its the matte black as the status was still at #6. I went today and they said they recieved the original Jet Black, and I decided to keep it.

I ended up cancelling the Matte Black order and now I am a proud owner of the 256GB JET BLACK.. Man this thing is GORGEOUS! Almost feels like I have to take care of it so much to avoid all the scratches/micro-abrasions 🙂

REGARDLESS, I AM VERY HAPPY..

Just in case you are wondering, it took almost about 2 months for me to recieve the jet black 256gb model. 🙂

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @roni291522

I am glad you finally got your device!!! 🙂
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Same thing for me and I'm number one in line for two months!!!
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @modufour

Hopefully you got your device! Enjoy!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Yes hopefully this year
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

No still waiting...
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @modufour

Thats no good. Have you tried your local Rogers store which does corporate and or business accounts? I know a few stores have them but limited on colors. Apple is putting dates for end of December and even their stores have limited stock. They get stock every day but not much.