Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Hello @kdw10

I would say just call them tomorrow and see. If not Monday then.
I Plan to Stick Around

HI,

An update on my side: (Received the 'shippped' email on Tuesday) I called the store again today (and told them to check the back) and they told me they haven't gotten it yet either. I wonder if there's a chance they may get it tomorrow? otherwise, I will recheck Monday....

Coming from toronto there must be some kind of delay with UPS because it shoudl arrive the next day...

I'm Here A Lot

Yea I was wondering why it's taking so long to ship within the city. Guess it has to be a delay with UPS.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Qubit @kdw10

Most likely a delay with UPS. Sometimes as is said they may not pick up the unit from the warehouse for another day or two. Logitech sent me a email saying my Harmony Elite remote was shipped out but UPS picked it up 2 days later. I noticed UPS does this alot.
I'm Here A Lot

So I called today. They received my order and had the wrong iPhone 7 model under my name. I called days prior to confirm what phone was ordered to make sure and they still got it wrong. I swear they make it difficult to talk to representative over the phone because you have to go through a million automated questions and when you do speak to an actual person, they can't help you.
I Plan to Stick Around

Don't blame you, @kdw10!  This is why I'm not even sure if I should bother contacting them this time around (though I'm not sure when exactly I'm even going to move up to "Processing."  I already got my phone this time two years ago). 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @kdw10

Oh no :(. I have heard this happening but it's rare I noticed. Have you tried tried pressing 0000 until u hit someone? Then ask for a manager and escalate it to the office of the President. See what they can do.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

So just an update on my situation. I went in store and ended up taking the 7 Plus in gold insread because that's the only colour besides rose gold that they had in stock. I only settled for it due to my current phone being on its very last legs. I called Rogers to file a complaint about the situation and took down my case number for future inquiry. Didn't have much problems with Rogers in the past but the way they handled this situation was terrible. I will say that the employee at the store and the lady I spoke to on the phone today should be commended for their understanding and service.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @kdw10

Glad you got it. Honestly that just a case over it and it won't look gold at all.

As for the situation. Either one of the two happened. 1. The person who ordered the device for you didn't order it currently ( if u called in and did it). 2. The warehouse screwed up badly here and shipped out the wrong device for the reservation.
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi @kdw10,

Did you get your phone from an Apple Store or Rogers?

Thanks!

writergal