Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Hello @lucdumont

No one is making excuses. Please don't come here and assume :).

As is said before the reservation system has faults and i do agree with that but it does work in some ways.

Anyways you got ur device shipped out. So now u can give the store a call and see when it's in.
I Plan to Stick Around

Any news on JB 128 GB deliveries for the plus?  As in will we see a move soon?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @writergal

As you know, no one knows when the next shipment come into the warehouse. It could come this week hopefully.
I've Been Here Awhile

@Meowmix wrote:
Hello @nomadman

The last message you read is the latest post. The first post i made was fine 2 weeks before the launch happened.

Anyways Rogers and all carriers open the pre orders / reservations due to manufactures asking them and also carriers doing it. Even Apple is having hard time getting Plus models too. Believe me it's hard.

Well, I'm quite happy now! Shortly after I made my post, I called Rogers just to confirm that my order was still in the system. I think I got someone in the Wireless sales dept. The guy I talked to confirmed my B/O status but said there wasn't much he could do and couldn't even give me an ETA. So, before I went to bed I thought I'd check it again, more out of habit than anything else. Low and behold, the Status had changed to "In Progress" and yesterday evening I got a text and e-mail saying that it has shipped. Awesome! Now, I hope it doesn't take too long to ship but I'm expecting it in the next few days. I should have phoned before. Maybe they looked at my account and observed that I'm a long time, good customer, and they expedited it somehow. I have an iphone 5 that I've dropped a few times and the screen is partially shattered. I need the new phone. Not only for business but like most people, the smart phone contains so much valuable information and allows me to do so many things that I'd be lost without it. I'm really looking forward to the 7+ and as an amateur photographer I think the camera is going to be a huge upgrade.

@Meowmix wrote:
Hello @nomadman

The last message you read is the latest post. The first post i made was fine 2 weeks before the launch happened.

Anyways Rogers and all carriers open the pre orders / reservations due to manufactures asking them and also carriers doing it. Even Apple is having hard time getting Plus models too. Believe me it's hard.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @nomadman

Glad to hear it for changed and now shipped!!!:)
I've Been Around

Hi,

What are the different statuses for corporate and business?

I ordered the day of and have been stuck in the -In progress(Pre Fulfillment)-status 😛

Moved from 157 to 92 in 2 months...

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @haoy7

Business and corporate reservations statues are as following

- In Progress ( Pre Fulfilment) - your reservation has been made but No device yet.
- In Progress - they have the device in stock and starting to get It reading.
- In Progress (Activations) - Activating the device to work on Rogers and your account
- Finalize ( They are finishing everything up and packing it up
- Shipped - They shipped it out.

Consumer Reservation statues

- OPEN - Your reservation is open and they have no device yet.
- IN PROGRESS - They have the device in stock and getting it ready for shipment. This can delay as they may not have the pre order gifts ( some devices come with this) or UPS could delay this.
- SHIPPED - It has been shipped out.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Another update for those waiting on the corp reservation side for a JB Plus device, specifcally 256GB (since each device model has it's own qeue), I spoke to someone at corporate at the management level. After a lengthy conversation, and doing some digging he was able to confirm that not a single device has been allocated to this qeue (no surprise to us) but at least he was the first acknowledge it. He did confirm some of the corp queues are moving now, and while I was speaking to him I jumped from 3 of 194 to 1 of 184. He checked immediately and confirmed none of them were devices being shipped, rather cancellations. He was also able to verify that quite a few Roger's stores had the exact same model in stock showing in his system (again no surprise). He was able to verify and check how many of these devices have been shipped for each qeue, and for ours it was showing ZERO!

All this to summarize, he gave me his personal contact info at Roger's to keep me in the loop as he escalates this issue as it's now been 2 months and nothing has been allocated to this qeue. Normally a percentage is allocated albeit a low percentage since their focus is the consumer qeue, but in this case, 0% has been allocated so someone has definitely slipped somewhere.

My suggestion, for those also waiting on this qeue (corp JB Plus 256 GB) who have not made any movement, please contact Roger's Business, escalate to a manager to voice this issue. More voices standing together are stronger than just one.

Let's hope I got through to a good one who can make some sort of change.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @bqureshi

I have noticed this isn't the only problem. They do this with all device reservations for the business and corporate customers. I think they want the regular consumers to get it first then the business gets them BUT it's wrong to do that. Unfortunately they are doing this and the only way is for everyone to push them.
I Plan to Stick Around

HI,

Just an update: I have called the store today. They have not received the phone yet (was shipped on Nov 8th) so hopefully tomorrow? 🙂