Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

I've had the status of "In progress" going on 9 weeks now! and I am 11 of 468 in line.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @alty

Business and Corporate customers reservation statuses are very different then regular consumer ones.

So your In progress status isnt the same as the one for someone else.
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi,

That's true... the moment I changed to "in progress" I stopped seeing my position in the line. Also, does anyone know how long it took on average for people to move from "in progress" to the next status?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Qubit

All consumer reservations will lose their number when IN PROGRESS status. Business and Corporate have different statuses.

It normally takes 1-3 business days for them to change to Shipped.
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks for the quick answer! I will keep this thread updated on my case. 🙂

I'm Here A Lot

well - mine has shipped... however... it also says that my shipment confirmation email will contain a tracking number - which it doesn't. that's just stupidity.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @lucdumont

If you read some of my posts, you would known that most reservations if not all didn't get a tracking number. Rogers took that down last year. However they didn't remove the wording off of the email or site. Some users ( only a couple) ever got the tracking number after they stopped.
I Plan to Stick Around

Mine has shipped too. I have read about people not receiving a call from the store they had it sent too.

Do you konw how many days I should wait before calling teh store to see if they got it?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Qubit

That is because many don't know that the store is busy or low staffed. Also the morning crew which receive the stock, put it in the back so the night crew might not know.

Anyways i would call this afternoon. Wait a few hours AS UPS tends to be late sometimes.
I'm Here A Lot

Well - then Rogers should remove the misleading text that creates a false expectation. All of the things I've mentioned about this process have further convinced me that Rogers cares very little about the overall customer experience. And please top making excuses for the ineptitudes of this carrier.