Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Another week is gone... here's the story of my wait:

Reservation of iphone 7+ matte black 128Gb on September 23rd:

On Sept 30th: place in line 877

On October 7th: place in line 788

On October 14th: place in line 66

On October 21st: place in line 65

On October 28th: place in line 53

On November 4th: place in line 51

It feels like they forgot about us in line....Not looking too great.... anyone else wants to share?

I Plan to Stick Around

@Qubit

Sure...lets see,

Pre-ordered my 7+ JB 256 GB at 7:58am on Sept 9th 2016 in position #3 of #3
Sept 17 - still in position 3
Sept 24 - "
Oct 1 - "
Oct 10 - "
Oct 21 - "
Oct 26 - "
Nov 1 - "
Nov 5 - still in position 3

Try that on for size...
I've Been Around

I am on the corporate side and received my 7+ gold 128 just this past wednesday.

Here's my story/timeline:

Sep 9 - Pre-ordered through myrogers - position was #30.

Sep 14 - Reservation cancelled by Rogers as the account is setup as a 'corporate account'. 

Sep 14 to Sep 26 - Advised by several representatives that reservation will be honoured and will get transferred to corporate side automatically i.e. no action required.

Sep 27 - Reached a manager who explained that a new reservation needs to be placed on the corporate side.

Sep 27 - Order placed again - was # 135 in the queue. I was promised that the order will be escalated.

Sep 28 to Oct 18 - Position moved from 135 to 118. Made several attempts to get the order escalated as promised while re-ordering.

Oct 19 - Order escalated by a manager.

Oct 29 - Status changed from 'In progress fullfillment' to 'In progress' to 'In Progress Finalization' - all in one day.

Nov 1 - Order shipped and closed.

Nov 2 - Received my 7+ gold.

I Plan to Stick Around

Just another quick update, looks like all of our orders for the 7 JB (128GB and 256 GB) have either dropped signaficantly in the qeue or are now changing status to shipped or in progress finalization. Still no change however on any of the 7 Plus JB orders, still sitting in position #3 since pre-order day! FML

I've Been Here Awhile

Hi there, I'm new to this board and I can't tell if this is a recent message that I'm replying too. I can't see on the posts when they were posted. Yours says "Saturday." I went to page 1 but they looked old so I went to the end of the thread which I thought would be the oldest messages but maybe not. Anyhow, I ordered a 7+ matte black 128GB on Sept 20. I can't remember the specific moves but I started at 1104, there was a big jump at one point, about 600 but since then it's been 1 or 2 spots a day. Today I'm at 108 and it's been on B/O for 7 weeks. I don't know why the put them on the market when they can't fill the orders.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @nomadman

The last message you read is the latest post. The first post i made was fine 2 weeks before the launch happened.

Anyways Rogers and all carriers open the pre orders / reservations due to manufactures asking them and also carriers doing it. Even Apple is having hard time getting Plus models too. Believe me it's hard.
I've Been Here Awhile

Went from #10 to #6 today for my 7+ MB 256GB!

Really eager to see "Shipped" now!!!!!!! Hopefully next week!

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @roni291522

Most likely cancellations but hopefully they get more in!
I Plan to Stick Around

Question:  Has anyone who went from "Open" to "In Progress" on the consumer side received their phones?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @writergal

Yes plenty have on a few pages back.